steel and glass
[html]

Kitties are fun, I'm more of a dog person myself, but I still love kitties a lot. The reason I like Ragdolls, Maine Coons, and Norwegian Forest Cats (my other favorite breed) because they are supposed to be somewhat dog-like and they follow their owners around. The cool thing about all of them is that they start out small and cute and then turn into big loveable, huggable cats

WC: 500+

Princess' comparison of caring for a kitten and caring for puppies was only logical. Ruri might not have consciously thought about it often, but it was true. Taking care of a young cat was not unlike taking care of a young luperci. The slate and ivory woman had done both so she understood just how similar the two activities were."Yes I guess it is like taking care of puppies, except that I can't understand Soleil as well as I would a puppy," The Dauphine had to pause before replying to the second question. Any pups of her own? She did not have any yet, but it was one of her greatest desires. She loved taking care of other people's pups when the opportunity came, but there was likely a hidden motive to her strong maternal instincts. Perhaps the fact that she had been so neglected by her own mother, left for dead, thought to be useless, Ruri secretly wanted to prove her mother wrong. She wanted to do the one thing her mother had been incapable of doing to her, care for her pups regardless of their disabilities. Though her mother would never know it, the silver and ivory woman would gain a great deal of satisfaction by becoming a better mother than her own dam could ever hope to be. Of course, Ruri did not think about this but for a moment as it was not her nature to dwell on such thoughts of proving people wrong. "No, I don't have any pups of my own, but I've taken care of others' before. I want to have pups someday, but I think my mate and I need to wait awhile before we start trying for pups. Just to get used to living together," she replied, her milky blue eyes focused towards Princess, her usual smile worn on her features as she spoke. She loved conversing about such things as families and pups and motherhood.

Princess' answer to the question was eagerly absorbed by the lautari, her plumed tail swishing back and forth, displaying her contentment to listen. As it turned out Princess had been in the lands for almost a month before Ruri had washed up on the shores and she'd gone through several packs during that short time. Ruri was a bit taken back by the fact that the Dreamer woman had lived in Dahlia de Mai for awhile. Things must have been different in the flower pack when Princess lived there because she could not imagine a nice girl like Princess living under the leadership of such a violent individual as Haku Soul. "Wow, so you've been in these lands even longer than me. Our pack wasn't even formed until early June, or so I've been told. Months and dates are hard for me to remember because I don't have the ability to look at some sort of calendar. I just go by the gradual changes in temperature that occur with the seasons usually. So...you met Haven while you were in Crimson Dreams. That must mean you know some members of his family? I remember he said at least one of his mothers was a leader in that pack." she replied, seeking to keep the conversation and to learn more info about on of the neighboring packs as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread