steel and glass
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> 300+

Someday, Princess thought that she wanted to have children of her own, but it was a distant wish. There were still things she wanted to do, and she did not want to miss out on anything because she had decided to have pups. Of course she would love them, but it did concern her that she might miss out on anything. A more deeply seeded reason for her hesitance on the subject was her subconcious fear of turning out just like her mother. Princess knew how damaged she and Ares had been by Tokyo's "parenting," if it could even be called that. She never wanted to cause her children the type of pain she had grown up feeling, the hurt that she still felt the tug of occasionally. Eventually, she would realize these fears and find a way to quell them, but for now they remained in the very back of her mind, unacknowledged by the girl.

Curiously, Princess looked up at Ruri's eyes, finally realizing what had seemed strange about them. "You can't see?" she asked, albeit a bit bluntly. The girl had never met someone who could not see, and she found the concept strange. How did Ruri do anything? Realizing the rudeness of her response, Princess quickly added, "I'm sorry, I've never met anyone who couldn't see before... What is it like?" She was genuinely curious to know what life was like for the Dauphine of the Miracles pack. At the mention of Haven's family, she nodded quickly. "I know his mother, Anu, and his sister, Mati." She did not knowvery much about his other family members, but it seemed that she knew the important ones to him. Any other family members that he was close to, she would probably meet in time, but the ones she already knew were the ones that were obviously close to him. That was what counted.

Table by Anna!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread