steel and glass
[html]

Ack, lowsy post. Roleplaying while watching TV is hard to do well.

WC:200+

Princess' sudden realization that Ruri was blind made the lautari giggle in amusement. She was rarely, if ever offended when people made statements about her impairment. She loved trying to explain that she could see but in a different way than other people."Yes...I'm blind. To be honest, it's hard to describe. I've never been able to see, so I don't know what life is like that way. I see the world with my hands, paws, my ears, and my nose. That's the best way I can think to describe it," she replied, her lips curved in a friendly smile. Pupil-less eyes focused in Princess' direction as she thought of a better way to answer her question. She found herself running her fingers through her long hair as she mulled over the ideas.
"My other senses are what I see with. I've been told that my other senses are better than average. I guess by not having my eyes, the rest of my senses got stronger to help me survive," she replied, her ears perked up to gauge the Dreamer woman's response.

The fact that Princess knew some of Haven's family members peaked Ruri's curiosity immediately. She had yet to learn much of anything about the knight's family in Crimson Dreams so any and everything she could learn was welcome. "He always speaks so highly of his family, they must be really nice people," she replied, not really knowing what Haven's family was light at all. However, someone as conscientious, gentlemanly, and strong as Haven must have a nice family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread