steel and glass
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> ♥ 300+

This was the first time that she could recall meeting someone with a disability of any type, and truthfully, Princess could not imagine that Ruri's inability to see was much of a disability. It was not something that the young Chance woman had noticed immediately, and the Dauphine did not seem worse for wear because of the lack of functioning eyes. Princess suspected that it would have been different if she had not been blind from birth, but she respected that Ruri seemed capable of living happily. She smiled at Haven's friend—no, her friend now, she thought. The merle woman was her friend, sort of, right? "You seem to be happy and everything, though. I really respect that." She paused, unsure of whether or not she should ask what else was on her mind, but she decided to go for it. Princess hoped it would not offend her. "Do you ever... wish that you could see?" Princess could not imagine what her life would be like if she could not see the world.

Talking about Haven was a more comfortable zone for her, even if the subject of his family was a bit delicate. She had only met his adoptive mother and the sister he was closest to, and that was not the extent of his family, she knew. "His mother—adoptive mother, anyway, I've never met his birth mother—is very nice. I really like Anu, and she's the subleader of Crimson Dreams. I also know his sister, Mati... We got off on the wrong foot, I guess," and that is a very large understatement, "but I think things are a little better between us now." She hoped so, after her outburst from Ares' sudden departure. It had not been fair of her, but she thought they might have come to an understanding after that. "Do you have any family here?"

Table by Anna!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread