steel and glass
[html]

Gosh again with the short posts. What is wrong with you muse?! Normally I can rattle off a 400+ post with no effort. Writing gods, why have you forsaken me!!!!???

Milky blue eyes were directed towards the sound of the woman's voice, intending to land somewhere in the general vicinity of eye-contact but with little likelihood of that happening. As the stranger's explanation left her lips, the blind girl's lips curved in a gleeful grin."So you're, Princess? Haven told me about you. It's very nice to meet you," she replied, folding her arms in front of her to keep warm. Her grey cashmere tunic was doing a fine job of warming the parts of her body that it covered, but her exposed hands were beginning to sting with the chill of winter so she was attempting to warm them up again. "I'm a friend of Haven's. He helped save my life when I first met him, before our pack was formed. Are you looking for him?" she questioned, half-folded ears perked and head cocked sideways curiously. "I can take you to his house if you'd like. It's not a very long way," her nightingale's voice offered, wanting to be a good friend to Haven by being friendly to his girl-friend. Of course, it was in her nature to be friendly anyway, but adding a reason to it never hurt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread