steel and glass
[html]

Sorry for the lateness of this reply. I've been busy this weekend.

When Princess accepted her offer to come indoors, the silver and ivory female immediately turned and led the way. Soft hands were hidden beneath her folded arms trying to keep warm. "I don't dislike the cold that much, but today it seems to be just a bit colder than normal. But, there's a fire burning inside, so we'll be plenty warm," she commented, quickly padding over the terrain to her front porch. She knew Princess would be right behind her, so she quickly opened the door and held it open for the other woman to let her go inside first. Standing just at the doorway, Ruri could detect the notable difference between the indoor and outdoor temperature. It was as if the warm air formed a barrier with the ouside world that only living things could penetrate.

At the sound of the door creaking, Soleil came bounding up to greet his blind caretaker. The longhaired, flame orange kitten was surprised to find that Ruri had not come home just by herself, but with a stranger. Bright green eyes stared at the other woman from just inside the doorway, watching as she came in, quickly followed by his owner. With both women inside and the house shut up again, Soleil set about investigating the new person. Up until this point, the large kitten had only met two luperci, so seeing Princess was a very exciting event. With a small meow, he seemed to ask Ruri who this person was, leading the delicate lautari to smile and respond, ""Soleil, this is Princess Chance. Princess, this is my kitten Soleil." As she introduced the both of them, Ruri's milky blue eyes danced back and forth between cat and girl. She was interested in how Soleil would act around another person. He was very friendly to both herself and Heath, so she expected he would be more than cordial to Princess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread