my blood runs dry [j]
[html]<style type="text/css">#chjan2310 q {color:#35458d; font-weight:bold;} #chjan2310 em {color:#35458d; font:10px georgia; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}</style>
http://grab.by/grabs/1a6fd1847e0c81e680 ... e55ace.png) bottom no-repeat #b4a08d; font:12px georgia; color:#000; text-align:justify;">forgive me, i'm ashamed—i've loved another

1. name: china rose lykoi

2. birthdate: april 14 2009

3. luperci

4. coyote/wolf hybrid

5. female

6. phasedshift@gmail.com (msn & aim)

7. —

8. With the cutting of morning fog like breakfast butter came a vitality despite the season, a forest melting away into the distance with seemingly no end. There were no birds singing in the trees, no small creatures scurrying about, no tell-tale scent of pot swirling on the breath of heady hippies. Juniper Peace behind her, China stepped amongst the forest debris, filling her small lungs with crisp, fresh air. Her tail shuddered appreciatively and one of her sweeter smiles curled across her lips like a content cat's tail, leaving her to glance around her with inquisitive blue eyes.

Each lacuna in the wind's murmur through the trees brought eeriness to the forest, edging her onward as if nature itself knew her quest. But of course Mother Earth knew what she was doing, what she was to accomplish—better than China Rose herself did, in fact. She followed obediently and willingly, and the Earth Mother lead her on a gentle lead to the edge of a land where unimaginable horror took place. This was the kind of land that would slay them without second thought.

Oh, she thought to herself belatedly with a puzzled frown as if she hadn't even conjured the thought, I guess that's why Daddy is here. Truthfully, she didn't exactly remember Storm Lily. She had been appalled but the child's mind had quickly departed the subject, and though Daddy had left, China had pursued nature with the same fervor she had always displayed. And she had been rewarded, in ways, with this quest to find the murderous father to whom she held no ill will despite his actions.

It began with the leering of the skulls that marked off Inferni's Forest of Nod from the surrounding area. China Rose had not seen skulls before, not exposed like that, and immediately she approached them with the proper swaggering cordiality of the hippies she had been raised with, a peaceful grin across her lips. Hola, brother, she began into bold conversation with the nearest slack-jawed skull, its eyes empty pits that made her hesitate only a second before continuing, tail waving, I'm lookin' for Daddy. You ain't seen 'im anywhere, man, have ya?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread