my blood runs dry [j]
[html]<style type="text/css">#chjan2310 q {color:#35458d; font-weight:bold;} #chjan2310 em {color:#35458d; font:10px georgia; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}</style>
http://grab.by/grabs/1a6fd1847e0c81e680 ... e55ace.png) bottom no-repeat #b4a08d; font:12px georgia; color:#000; text-align:justify;">forgive me, i'm ashamed—i've loved another

1. name: china rose lykoi

2. birthdate: april 14 2009

3. luperci

4. coyote/wolf hybrid

5. female

6. phasedshift@gmail.com (msn & aim)

7. —

8. With the cutting of morning fog like breakfast butter came a vitality despite the season, a forest melting away into the distance with seemingly no end. There were no birds singing in the trees, no small creatures scurrying about, no tell-tale scent of pot swirling on the breath of heady hippies. Juniper Peace behind her, China stepped amongst the forest debris, filling her small lungs with crisp, fresh air. Her tail shuddered appreciatively and one of her sweeter smiles curled across her lips like a content cat's tail, leaving her to glance around her with inquisitive blue eyes.

Each lacuna in the wind's murmur through the trees brought eeriness to the forest, edging her onward as if nature itself knew her quest. But of course Mother Earth knew what she was doing, what she was to accomplish—better than China Rose herself did, in fact. She followed obediently and willingly, and the Earth Mother lead her on a gentle lead to the edge of a land where unimaginable horror took place. This was the kind of land that would slay them without second thought.

Oh, she thought to herself belatedly with a puzzled frown as if she hadn't even conjured the thought, I guess that's why Daddy is here. Truthfully, she didn't exactly remember Storm Lily. She had been appalled but the child's mind had quickly departed the subject, and though Daddy had left, China had pursued nature with the same fervor she had always displayed. And she had been rewarded, in ways, with this quest to find the murderous father to whom she held no ill will despite his actions.

It began with the leering of the skulls that marked off Inferni's Forest of Nod from the surrounding area. China Rose had not seen skulls before, not exposed like that, and immediately she approached them with the proper swaggering cordiality of the hippies she had been raised with, a peaceful grin across her lips. Hola, brother, she began into bold conversation with the nearest slack-jawed skull, its eyes empty pits that made her hesitate only a second before continuing, tail waving, I'm lookin' for Daddy. You ain't seen 'im anywhere, man, have ya?

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$To say the least, the new year was shaping up to be a very strange one. The passing of less than one moon had seen him the return of his granddaughter, further developments in a blossoming romance, and the reinstatement of an ugly war. Inferni's ranks had grown horribly bloated to the extent that he, Gabriel, and Kaena felt the addition of a new Milites position necessary. Everything seemed so surreal initially, but as time marched on he found himself growing increasingly desensitised to the endless mayhem.
@&#&$Of course a miniature Razekiel clone would wash up on the borders; why the hell not? It was no stranger than three seemingly random (yet interconnected) Germans showing up in succession--not peculiar at all compared to an old prisoner of war offering herself up as an ally. His expression was gentler than usual as he approached her... his tail even wagged twice behind him in friendly recognition. Her father had always been one of his favourites and he was tempted to identify with the man as family even though the blood they shared was nil.
@&#&$He caught the trail end of her conversation with one of the skulls (which was apparently the in thing for joiners), and he offered a quick dip of his head as he lazily approached. "Looking for Razekiel, right?" he queried, wondering where the man himself might be. Anselm hadn't seen much of him aside from Inferni's meeting (and before that, on his birthday). This was sort of a shame as he enjoyed the hippie's company--though now that he had to abstain from smoking because of the war, he wasn't sure what they'd talk about anyway. "I'm Anselm," he added, not sure how else to idenitfy himself. Family in spirit?

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +293
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">#chjan2310 q {color:#35458d; font-weight:bold;} #chjan2310 em {color:#35458d; font:10px georgia; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}</style>
http://grab.by/grabs/1a6fd1847e0c81e680 ... e55ace.png) bottom no-repeat #b4a08d; font:12px georgia; color:#000; text-align:justify;">forgive me, i'm ashamed—i've loved another
333 · I'm not sure what form Anselm is in so is it all right to assume Lupus just because he's in Inferni?

i can't explain 'cause i don't know

There was no answer to be had from the bleached, toothy crevice of the skull's lipless mouth, and China could only purse her lips in the beginning of a stubborn face-off with the thing. There wasn't a violent bone in her body, but boy, when it came to outspokenness… Nonetheless, it was a staring contest with which the Lykoi hippy engaged the skull, her lips tugging down intimidatingly at it, but it did not blink. She stuck her tongue out and it did not laugh; her ears popped down in temporary and feigned submission to its victory, and still it did not respond.

With a tight cluck of her tongue, the pup gathered herself to strike off toward the next nearest skull in an attempt to find one of the talkative few. She was intercepted with the casual comment from Anselm, to whom her head turned automatically, a lazy and relaxed swivel. The man was large and hulking with a strange red mark on his forearm. Now that she thought about it, this being was suspiciously like the leaders that Daddy had presumably killed—not that that had ever been confirmed to young China, but she had made her assumptions long ago, and had accepted them. Razekiel was a servant of Mother Earth, and unlike Sage who still had lingering doubts about the entire situations, she was more than happy to accept that perhaps the Earth Mother had other plans for her father.

Her attention was drawn back to Anselm de le Poer's eyes, and she couldn't help but meet them, cool blue with burning red, for but a moment. Yes, he was rather wolfish, she decided, but no comment was made. Instead, her sweet and peaceful smile remained plastered over her lips and she winked at him. Perhaps considered cheeky in some parts of the world, but not Juniper. Oh, hell no.

Right! she chirped finally in response to his initial query, and then once more in introduction: I'm China Rose!

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">I should really emphasise that line on his profile better, I guess XD He's in secui unless otherwise stated ^^
@&#&$Those stunning sky blue eyes were the only real sign that Razekiel hadn't asexually budded her from his side late one night--presumably the trait came from her mother, whoever that was. Her lackadaisical attitude scarcely concerned him: he'd take folks like her, her father, or Rikka over snarly madmen any day of the week without question. Although she wasn't acting particularly submissive, she obviously wasn't a threat, either--first and foremost she was a Lykoi, as far as he was concerned that meant she belonged here (regardless of her actual birthplace).
@&#&$The girl seemed very young and her title had that earthy, harmonious ring to it; immediately he decided that it suited her rather well. What had her father gone by in the commune? Marsh or something? "I'm not really sure where he is," the wolfish hybrid admitted, casting a quick glance over his shoulder and offering a slight shrug. As far as Anselm was aware, the coyote hadn't ever settled into one specific den.

@&#&$"You oughta come on in, though," he suggested at length, gesturing with his snout that she should follow him inside the border. "Things have been pretty turbulent lately," he explained, utterly uncertain as to how much her father might have filled her in on the clan. Obviously she knew where to find them, but did she know their history? It seemed so incongruent with the life she presumably led to date.
@&#&$Regardless, whether she was just passing through, had a message for her sire, or was intending to stay, the borders weren't nearly as safe as the clan's interior--and obviously she would be welcome within their home. "You lookin' to stick around or just passing through?" he wondered aloud, figuring they might as well get down to business. Either way he'd have a lot to fill her in on.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +306
[/html]
330 · K! ^^ I wasn't totally sure because the line right after it says "The only times he uses his lupus form are when he's safe at home in Inferni" and then I started wondering what "safe at home in Inferni" would've meant specifically… So, my bad!

It was with calm relaxation that the young girl picked herself up and followed Anselm with her young mind whirling a little at the prospect of Daddy being anywhere but right there where they could find him. But, she supposed, Daddy was hooked on the Earth and all it offered, and Juniper Peace misfits could often be found in the strangest of places. Drug-induced surprises; she was rather fortunate to have left before ever being permitted to taste of the fields of green marijuana. Still, she had smelled its potent, sweet scent across their land, and she had watched the hippies play their games. It was not, therefore, terribly unusual for Anselm to be unaware of Razekiel's location. No doubt the man was wandering blissfully on his high.

Not that that was something China Rose was opposed to. No, Mother Earth had given them weed to soothe their souls and keep them forever happy with her. Someday, she too would be able to embrace Nature like her father had, but for now, there was nothing to be had. These thoughts floated away when Anselm's final question met her ears, and she realized they were beyond the skulls now, heading north.

Staying, she said quietly, as if she too was uncertain of the answer. It had been her every desire, and Ocean Flower had allowed her to go simply because she had allowed Sage to go; the only possible way she wouldn't was if her dear father, her Daddy, rejected her presence there. But surely Anselm was aware of that possibility, and similarly certain that the probability was lower than 1%. Daddy loved them. My sister is here, brother. Sage River, have you met her? she then explained (and simultaneously asked), her voice automatically carrying to that kindred title. It was so normal back home that the habit was hard to break away from. And, of course, a quick return to the previous topic: What do you mean by turbulent?

[/html]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Nah, it is sort of ambiguous in this situation. -Fixes.- Also, your call if you want to continue this another round or so, but she's now officially accepted. :]
@&#&$Her hushed response was all he needed; he glanced at her directly and gave a nod, a silent signal that her position within the clan was now official. At her next question he frowned lightly, his front right foot hovering over the earth for a split second longer than it should have as he considered. "Eh, sorry--don't think I do." Her mannerisms reminded him strongly of Razekiel's and he accepted the title easily enough. In his weird, pseudo-family tree he'd be tempted to think of her as more of a "niece" than a sibling, in much the same way he thought of Halo, but he saw no need to fuss over the details. As far as he could tell it was only a form of slang anyway--he had no idea if they actually took the idea to heart.
@&#&$"There have been so many new faces lately even I can't keep track of them," he admitted. "You'll be one of maybe a dozen additions in the past month alone." Be it a function of lifestyle or resources, different regions throughout the world saw varying equilibrium values as far as membership base was concerned. Inferni's numbers, while they may have been about normal where he grew up, now surpassed anything usually seen in Nova Scotia. Eventually he'd come to distinguish her sister's scent as the only other female youth residing in the clan, but as she'd only been accepted within the past few days, he hadn't picked up on it quite yet. Given the times, it was safe to assume he fixated on new adult scents most.
@&#&$"Well, our Centurion.. your grandmother Kaena, in fact.. was attacked by this shit-head wolf that somehow worked his way up to Alpha of Dahlia de Mai, our lovely neighbour to the south west." The sarcasm in his tone was obvious. "The cease-fire that'd been called following our last war with them, needless to say, has been broken; don't think we'll know peace again until he's dead," or at least ousted from the position of power he should have never had in the first place. That was the abridged version; he would elaborate on details at her request, but he wasn't sure how much was necessary for a girl her age.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +377
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">#chjan2410 q {color:#b73213; font-weight:bold;} #chjan2410 em {color:#b73213; font:10px georgia; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}</style>
forgive me, i'm ashamed—i've loved another
—— · Last post, thanks for joining in! <3

She listened with interest, but her mind was not primarily on Anselm's account of Inferni's troubles. Her mind was instead on Razekiel and the quest she automatically assumed he was here to undertake; it was not to slay wolves as she had once been led to believe (if only by a doubtful, mourning sister). He was here to bring peace to the Inferni coyotes, to teach them the ways of the Juniper Peace clan. And so with a wide smile she followed Anselm into the new land, chatting back and forth with her relative until they came across what could only be called The Caves.

[/html]