my blood runs dry [j]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$To say the least, the new year was shaping up to be a very strange one. The passing of less than one moon had seen him the return of his granddaughter, further developments in a blossoming romance, and the reinstatement of an ugly war. Inferni's ranks had grown horribly bloated to the extent that he, Gabriel, and Kaena felt the addition of a new Milites position necessary. Everything seemed so surreal initially, but as time marched on he found himself growing increasingly desensitised to the endless mayhem.
@&#&$Of course a miniature Razekiel clone would wash up on the borders; why the hell not? It was no stranger than three seemingly random (yet interconnected) Germans showing up in succession--not peculiar at all compared to an old prisoner of war offering herself up as an ally. His expression was gentler than usual as he approached her... his tail even wagged twice behind him in friendly recognition. Her father had always been one of his favourites and he was tempted to identify with the man as family even though the blood they shared was nil.
@&#&$He caught the trail end of her conversation with one of the skulls (which was apparently the in thing for joiners), and he offered a quick dip of his head as he lazily approached. "Looking for Razekiel, right?" he queried, wondering where the man himself might be. Anselm hadn't seen much of him aside from Inferni's meeting (and before that, on his birthday). This was sort of a shame as he enjoyed the hippie's company--though now that he had to abstain from smoking because of the war, he wasn't sure what they'd talk about anyway. "I'm Anselm," he added, not sure how else to idenitfy himself. Family in spirit?

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +293
[/html]

Messages In This Thread