honestly
[html]

He hardly had time to react before the reddish-crimson blur he had seen in the corner of his eye materialized in front of him. Ari hadn't had too many interactions with coyotes, if at all. He had thought he had seen one or two wandering past his former pack lands, but that might have been his overactive imagination. This, however, was not. This girl was furious, and with good reason. In desperation, Ari flung up his hands, keeping them open by each side of his head. He hoped that that would be a universal sign for "PLZ DON'T KILL ME" or something. He hoped.

He wondered what his chances of running were. He wasn't very fast in his shifted form, and she would know the lands more. This was looking like a lose-lose situation, especially when she spat venomous words at him. He flinched, wishing that he could just leave and stay in Jaded Shadows and never leave. I-I'm sorry. I'm leaving, and I won't come back. I swear. He tried to make himself seem like a very small threat, but that might be bad. What if she didn't care, and thought than ass-kicking was in order anyway? Would his timidness only make that worse? He swallowed, looking down. He didn't have pride. He only had a will to get out of there without getting too terribly hurt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread