A stranger's request (j)
As he asked her about her injury Alex took a step back. it wasn't like her to talk about her weaknesses, especially with a stranger, especially with a male. She decided though to let it out since she figured he ment no harm. After all he was strong but with that leg there was no way of catching her if she decided to set off. it occured during a hunt. I must say i never imagined deer hooves are so powerful. She laughed softly. It was broken when i came here but someone helped me with it and it's ok now. Her eyes roled to the sky as she wandered what took Haku so much to come. She knew for a fact he didn't liked the pack members to linger too much on conversations with strangers and the longest it took him to come, the more relaxed she became around the stranger.

When he thanked her she just nodded her head with a smile. It was among the rare situations when someone really seemed to mean that and she appreciated it. That seems a long way. She continued in surprise, trying to imagine the road he traveled so far. She had little knolage of the the aria he mentioned but judging after the way he spoke it was pretty far. I came somewhere from south after i left my old pack. A sigh of sadness than a smile interrupted her answer. I would have probably spend more time as a loner but after i got injured it became obvious i couldn't make it on my own. But i like this land pretty much and i think i'll stick around for some time. indeed she was going to stay but she had no idea for how long. She still had to repay her helpers and start learning more about the new land but sometimes she just wanted some time alone. It was just the free spirit in her that denyed a stable home yet she couldn't go.

Haven't you ever felt right somewhere? i mean...haven't you bonded with a pack before? It seemed stupid of a question to sound like that but Alex just knew no other way of asking that. She also knew Haku wasn't really with all this coming-going stuff and the male almost told her he never ment to stay. It wasn't her to judge that but she knew something wasn't really right. The thought of all the places he saw made her smile. He never really was part of a pack but probably saw many wonders some will only dream of. How is it like to travel so much? Her question came calm as her eyes were already lost in far away places.

Messages In This Thread