A stranger's request (j)
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ntable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Word Count: 297

you have to believe in yourself

The Rosen considered him for a moment before speaking up, during which Semyon made certain not to position himself in any way that could be seen as provocative or dominating. He could not, however, be completely submissive either; their forms were different and much of the message would be lost along the way, but mostly it was the leg that prevented him from taking such a position. He could either remain standing as he was, halfway between dominating and submissivie, or go for a different stance and topple over. He watched the male as his blue eyes narrowed and studied his foot, but Semyon was not expecting the second part of the question that the Rosen gave him. "Well, there is nothing broken in the leg, but there seems to be some form of sickness of the wound; I think perhaps an ointment could do wonders, and in that case it shouldn't take long. I endure pain well, so I'll probably be up and functioning before I should be. I would certainly be able to watch puppies, or for example craft items such as weapons or tools — if you use such things here — meanwhile." Satisfied with his answer, Semyon diverted his gaze and awaited the next question or a response from the Rosen. When the male directedhis question to the female, Semyon merely stood still and said nothing. It was a good sign that he was asking her; to the warrior it meant that he was being considered, which was a large step ahead compared to being dismissed immediately. He hoped he would be allowed to stay with this pack, for his legs ached now, to the extent that he wondered if he could even make the walk further inward this claimed land should they accept him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread