twilight zone
[html]

OOC: Lol you do not suck! You know what does? I totally had an awesome name for your guild in my head yesterday and when I got home from being out, I couldn't for the life of me remember it. x.x THAT sucks.

Bris' mismatched eyes widened a bit as the dark woman spoke in what to the girl's ears was jibberish. The Stormbringer had never before met anyone who did not speak the language she was familiar with. Cerridwyn spoke with a heavy accent, as had a few other strangers, but it was still the same language. The white girl blinked in confusion before her new acquaintance made another attempt at conversation. This time, Bris understood her, and she found herself warming to the lady already. When she mustered a reply, she made sure to speak a little more slowly, and to pay attention to whether or not the woman understood her words."Sonja, that's a pretty name!" As she returned Sonja's somewhat shy smile, her gaze turned to the wood in her clutches. "Oh! Do you need help?"

It was beginning to amaze the young girl just how different the wolves were that called Souls their home. Never had she seen so many varying cultures, beliefs, and even appearances as she had here. It was almost as though the lands themselves sent out a silent call to anyone who'd ever sought their own place in the world, and welcomed them with open arms. That wasn't to say there weren't misfits and lost ones in the lands, hardly. There just seemed to be something about Souls that endeared one to it. Bris was starting to understand just why Kol and Drey had wanted to return. It was a feeling of belonging, and Bris was just beginning to feel it too.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread