Joining
OOC
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Private, please PM
How you found 'Souls' : I found a link from another website, since I love RPs I couldn't help but come and see it.
Name: Whither Fang, but my friends call me Fang.
Character Birthdate (including year): November 18, 2008
Sex: Male.
Species: Luperci. Arctic Wolf, also known as the Canis lupus arctos.
Character Age: 15 months.
Desired Proffesion: Is content with whatever I'm given.
Appearence: Is a large white Luperci with gray paws. He has black eyes.
Moods: He is mainly happy but he gets enraged easily.
Personality: Kind and forgiving but a little shy.
Scars: A long cut on his right side, from the neck to the thighs.
Skills: Whither Fang is very agile and can jump long distances. In a fight he uses speed to fight instead of strength. He has a subconscious ability to heal many injuries but he is no healer, this ability will only occur in times of dire need.

Whither Fang walked up to the AniWaya boarders cautiously. Fang believed that if he joined a tribe, he could forget about his troubling past. He has been a wanderer since his friend was killed and he's never quite recovered from the pain it left him. He was never happy with life but he didn't hate it enough to end it, he simply floated ever since his friend died. He hated himself for what he was but he had slowly began to accept it, he knew that was what his friend would have wanted. Despite the fact that his friend's death had devistated him Fang didn't want to wallow in grief forever, he knew that he had to move on. And so with that on mind he continued towards the AniWaya boarder, his white fur was silver in the moon light. He walked slowly, with his head down. When he reached the boarders he stopped and sat down, he knew he would be discovered sooner or later.

Messages In This Thread