Joining
OOC
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Private, please PM
How you found 'Souls' : I found a link from another website, since I love RPs I couldn't help but come and see it.
Name: Whither Fang, but my friends call me Fang.
Character Birthdate (including year): November 18, 2008
Sex: Male.
Species: Luperci. Arctic Wolf, also known as the Canis lupus arctos.
Character Age: 15 months.
Desired Proffesion: Is content with whatever I'm given.
Appearence: Is a large white Luperci with gray paws. He has black eyes.
Moods: He is mainly happy but he gets enraged easily.
Personality: Kind and forgiving but a little shy.
Scars: A long cut on his right side, from the neck to the thighs.
Skills: Whither Fang is very agile and can jump long distances. In a fight he uses speed to fight instead of strength. He has a subconscious ability to heal many injuries but he is no healer, this ability will only occur in times of dire need.

Whither Fang walked up to the AniWaya boarders cautiously. Fang believed that if he joined a tribe, he could forget about his troubling past. He has been a wanderer since his friend was killed and he's never quite recovered from the pain it left him. He was never happy with life but he didn't hate it enough to end it, he simply floated ever since his friend died. He hated himself for what he was but he had slowly began to accept it, he knew that was what his friend would have wanted. Despite the fact that his friend's death had devistated him Fang didn't want to wallow in grief forever, he knew that he had to move on. And so with that on mind he continued towards the AniWaya boarder, his white fur was silver in the moon light. He walked slowly, with his head down. When he reached the boarders he stopped and sat down, he knew he would be discovered sooner or later.
[html]

You're welcome for the help :] After I've replied here, the two of us keep posting a bit back and forth until it fits IC for your chatacter to physically become a member of the tribe Smile
Word Count: 358

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Dawali's two legs carried him swiftly along the path. Patrolling the border primarily as a habit now, he didn't pay as much attention around himself. This chore had been a blessing in the past, but now he was just anxious to get back home, to spend some time with his daughter and newly arrived friend, and so he did his rounds hastily. He did not have the conscience to ignore them totally, given the conflicts of the north and the perils ths tribe had faced previously. Scouting was important, and he would not neglect this part of leading his tribe.

Nostrils caught the scent of a stranger, and instantly his two legs changed direction. His gaze was lifted to look ahead, trying to locate the stranger by means of his vision. Another one to join their tribe, perhaps? The red wolf felt as if these newcomers were rushing into their ranks lately, but this was a good thing. They needed to be strong should the conflict between the northern packs expand and force them to get involved. He thought about this as he walked on, but let it go as soon as he could spot the stranger; a male, sitting idly, probably waiting to be noticed. He hadn't trespassed, and for this the Vhief was grateful. He didn't like reprimanding anyone, let alone strangers. Walking up to the male with his arm raised in greeting, Dawali's powerful voice was only put to use when he was close enough for a conversation to be held comfortably. His own yellow eyes lingered for a moment on the dark and strange black depths of the other, but stopped himself from staring. "Welcome. My name is Dawali Amara, and I am the Chief of AniWaya, the tribe whose borders you are quite near. What business do you seek here?" His tone and words were formal, but this, he had found, was the best way to go about it when someone ended up sitting on their borders. It was better to be polite, than overly dominating, though his stance clearly communicated that in this situation, and in these lands, he was the authority.

[/html]
Whither Fang looked up at the one who identified himself as Dawali Amara, he was terrified of him but tried as hard as he could not to show it. To avoid being more afraid of him Fang took the time to take in every little detail about him before answering in a quiet but respectful voice, "I wish to join your tribe, if you will permit me" Whither Fang decided that the best way to avoid any disrespect would be not to look directly into the chief's eyes. He kept his head slightly bowed as a sign of respect.
[html]

This is good, but it's still a bit short. Your replies should be around 200 words, twice as long as you latest post. You can maybe include some of the wolf's thoughts on how Dawali looks, for example — that makes for good filling. Describing what it looks like around them is also good. Try to write more in the next post Smile
Word Count: -

The male did not respond right away, but waited, perhaps took in the Chief's appearance before replying calmly. Red-furred ears moved as they took in the sounds that came from him and sent them to the Chief's brain. He continued to look at the male as he lowered his head and his gaze in a small bow. Another one who wished to join their ranks, then. He had suspected that this was the male's goal, and now it was Dawali's turn to wait a little before replying. He had yet to learn the male's name, though he had offered him his own. "What is your name, and what skills can you offer us in return for a place among us?" Dawali's head was held high as he spoke, almost as an automatic response to the other male's submission. Any individual among others had an advantage in the battle to survive, but Dawali needed to know that the group would benefit as well. The Chief could not allow himself to take in weak links in times of war, even if his own tribe was not directly involved. Should it come to fighting, he needed to know that everyone, every single member, had a place in the mayhem. Dawali's hands rested on his hips as he waited for an answer, gaze fixed on the potential member.

[/html]
Fang wasn't nescisarily afraid of the chief but he was bigger than Fang by a lot, Fang wasnt comfortable about that but he wasnt going to act rash in fear. He raised his blue eyes and kept his eyes pinned below the chief's neck. He spoke out again but more clear this time, "My name is Whither Fang...sir" Fang didn't know what to call the chief, he knew that the chief was of importance and held great power so he decided that sir was the title he was going with, "I-I can fight well sir, I don't use brute strength, I plan it out and use speed to attack. I can also heal almost any injury...given the right equipment" Fang didn't know if he should continue but he felt that he should, "I can also run great distances in a short amount of time...many people would call that a scout but I dont like the word scout...sir" He felt as if he was starting to monolouge so he quickly stopped. He raised his head slightly to see if the chief carried any markings such as scars but he could see none. He waited for the chief's reply in fear, he didn't know what the chief was going to say next and that made Fang nervous.
[html]

Better length this time, you're improving! Smile
Word Count: 344

Dawali nodded and one of his hands was lifted to his chin, resting it there as he took in the male's words and pondered upon them. Whither Fang; by Dawali's naming tradition it was a strange name. Then again, so was the name of almost everyone in his tribe. The Chief never ceased to be amazed at the strange names of the wolves in these lands. Everyone in the old tribe had had names that resembled his own name, complicated long strings of words that all meant came together in a sentence. The differences in their AniWayan naming traditions compared to those of the wolves in these lands were impossible to ignore, and they would always continue to fascinate him.

Whither listed his skills and Dawali studied his physique as he did so. His agile-looking body seemed to fit his abilities. He could fight, had stamina, and it seemed he had some knowledge in the field of a medic. Dawali nodded smiled at the stranger, trying to ease his awkwardness. Normally he would tell him that he did not have to call him by "sir" or such titles, but lately, with the conflicts of the north, he felt it was necessary to reel back in some of the authority that he had been so casual about, in order to make sure that his members would not endanger the tribe. The best place to start would be the joiners. "These are all decent skills.", he said bluntly. The Chief had little further to inquire, but one question still needed an answer, one that Dawali found that he had begun asking any joiner the last few weeks. Tension in the north had escalated into war and he had to make his tribe safe from anything. A control question was offered the male; where he was from. Dawali would know if he answered truthfully. "Have you traveled far? From where are you from, which direction?" South or west were the likeliest correct answers. One final trial before the male could be offered a place among their ranks.

[/html]
Fang kept his head slightly bowed as he answered in a less frightened voice, "I have been traveling for a long time, the days all seem like a blur to me but I believe that I came from the south" His voice craked a little when he spoke of days bluring together, it made him think of his friend. He realised that he forgot to adress him as sir so Fang quickly added, "sir" Fang had hoped that the chief did not notice that his voice had cracked, he did not want to show a single sign of weakness in front of this leader. Fang was a little frightened of what the chief's final answer was going to be but Fang stood there unmoving except for the slightest twitch in his fingers. Fang's scar was begining to throb painfuly but Fang refused to show any sign of pain. Fang thought of his friend and what he would have done in this situation and felt that he should do the same. Fang bowed slightly lower as a sign of trust and respect. He was begining to like this chief and felt that if he was excepted into the tribe that he would follow any and all of the chief's orders no matter what they were. He was going to make his friend proud where ever he was now.
[html]

Allright, so we're done here. I'd recommend that you hop by this forum and maybe ask for some more guidance on your writing. For example you're using his name a lot, which means the sentences are very alike throughout most of the posts. It could be a good idea to try and vary a little, so that reading it becomes more exciting! Smile
Word Count: 252

The Chief's head nodded while Whither explained, and very nearly raised an eyebrow at the slight break between his nervous explanation and the "sir". Not because he wanted so badly to hear the polite title, but because it was a sign of this male's nervousness. If he was to maintain a place among their ranks, Dawali did not want this male to fear him, just respect him. There was a clear and very distinct border between the two in the Chief's world, but he had come to learn that not everyone saw it the same way. Just as Whither gave him a bow did Dawali reply, speaking in his usual firm voice, but now it was milder, kinder. "Very well," he said, now turning so that the male could see past him and into the lands where he would live from now on. "Welcome among us, then. The village is further inwards; you can probably smell your way to it." His arm flew outwards and almost pointed in the direction Whither should go in order to find the huts and small buildings. Of course, he was welcome to create his den elsewhere, but many liked the closeness of the village. The Chief smiled and stood idly, waiting for a reaction from the male. He would not walk into the village with him, for he felt the need to continue his walk. They could talk at a later point, if the joiner wished to do so, but for now the Chief was busy.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.