Joining
[html]

You're welcome for the help :] After I've replied here, the two of us keep posting a bit back and forth until it fits IC for your chatacter to physically become a member of the tribe Smile
Word Count: 358

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Dawali's two legs carried him swiftly along the path. Patrolling the border primarily as a habit now, he didn't pay as much attention around himself. This chore had been a blessing in the past, but now he was just anxious to get back home, to spend some time with his daughter and newly arrived friend, and so he did his rounds hastily. He did not have the conscience to ignore them totally, given the conflicts of the north and the perils ths tribe had faced previously. Scouting was important, and he would not neglect this part of leading his tribe.

Nostrils caught the scent of a stranger, and instantly his two legs changed direction. His gaze was lifted to look ahead, trying to locate the stranger by means of his vision. Another one to join their tribe, perhaps? The red wolf felt as if these newcomers were rushing into their ranks lately, but this was a good thing. They needed to be strong should the conflict between the northern packs expand and force them to get involved. He thought about this as he walked on, but let it go as soon as he could spot the stranger; a male, sitting idly, probably waiting to be noticed. He hadn't trespassed, and for this the Vhief was grateful. He didn't like reprimanding anyone, let alone strangers. Walking up to the male with his arm raised in greeting, Dawali's powerful voice was only put to use when he was close enough for a conversation to be held comfortably. His own yellow eyes lingered for a moment on the dark and strange black depths of the other, but stopped himself from staring. "Welcome. My name is Dawali Amara, and I am the Chief of AniWaya, the tribe whose borders you are quite near. What business do you seek here?" His tone and words were formal, but this, he had found, was the best way to go about it when someone ended up sitting on their borders. It was better to be polite, than overly dominating, though his stance clearly communicated that in this situation, and in these lands, he was the authority.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread