Joining
Fang wasn't nescisarily afraid of the chief but he was bigger than Fang by a lot, Fang wasnt comfortable about that but he wasnt going to act rash in fear. He raised his blue eyes and kept his eyes pinned below the chief's neck. He spoke out again but more clear this time, "My name is Whither Fang...sir" Fang didn't know what to call the chief, he knew that the chief was of importance and held great power so he decided that sir was the title he was going with, "I-I can fight well sir, I don't use brute strength, I plan it out and use speed to attack. I can also heal almost any injury...given the right equipment" Fang didn't know if he should continue but he felt that he should, "I can also run great distances in a short amount of time...many people would call that a scout but I dont like the word scout...sir" He felt as if he was starting to monolouge so he quickly stopped. He raised his head slightly to see if the chief carried any markings such as scars but he could see none. He waited for the chief's reply in fear, he didn't know what the chief was going to say next and that made Fang nervous.

Messages In This Thread