Joining
Fang kept his head slightly bowed as he answered in a less frightened voice, "I have been traveling for a long time, the days all seem like a blur to me but I believe that I came from the south" His voice craked a little when he spoke of days bluring together, it made him think of his friend. He realised that he forgot to adress him as sir so Fang quickly added, "sir" Fang had hoped that the chief did not notice that his voice had cracked, he did not want to show a single sign of weakness in front of this leader. Fang was a little frightened of what the chief's final answer was going to be but Fang stood there unmoving except for the slightest twitch in his fingers. Fang's scar was begining to throb painfuly but Fang refused to show any sign of pain. Fang thought of his friend and what he would have done in this situation and felt that he should do the same. Fang bowed slightly lower as a sign of trust and respect. He was begining to like this chief and felt that if he was excepted into the tribe that he would follow any and all of the chief's orders no matter what they were. He was going to make his friend proud where ever he was now.

Messages In This Thread