New Treats in a new land
[html]

WC: 507 I never knew I had it in me, sorry bout last night I was mighty tired!!!

He laughed at her when she said he'd helped to, yeah he found the diary all right, it must have belonged to someone at some time but they probably were mugged or killed and He'd found it in an ally way, under a lot of muck, they weren't picky at their own belongings, although it seemed like a bible to Orin at the time. It gave Niro a short break from keeping her off the streets, which had kept them alive, but he didn’t want to keep his sister locked away so that she would be safe, wolves were meant to be free and to howl at the heavens whenever they pleased. He remembered his first night on the boat he’d howled his own freedom, although he’d gotten sick and was yelled at by a few groggy, and crew members . But finding the ship was the hardest thing he could find, he had to barter all the possessions he had. He’d collected a number of things left throughout the city, that would be pricy, and because of that he’d managed to get on the boat. Orin didn’t know this though, he told her he just talked them into it, that they would do a little work for them in return for giving them passage through the seas. He couldn’t bare tell her his prized things were all gone now, it broke his heart just to think about it. He knew even if he wanted to bring everything, he couldn’t it was just too much, so it was better the crew of the ship had it than the murderers in the slums. He watched his sister look at the sky and he saw too, it did look like it was going to snow again, the weather changed so quickly here, it was almost overwhelming. Then she mentioned exploring and his ears perked up, he did want to know what the rest of their territory was like.

Ok lets go, don’t worry, I don’t’ want anything to do with those waters again for a long time, we can go more inland!

He said , sitting in one spot made him start to shiver, and moving around would definitely be better than sitting down on a ship throwing up all the time, just thinking about that made him feel slightly queasy. Walking always seemed to give him a purpose, and he fell in step with Orin letting her lead. She was definitely the leader of the two, he followed, and was her protector, fighting was in his blood at least he thought it was, no one had trained him but the streets themselves, maybe there was someone in the pack that could teach him properly. He wondered to himself, it would be good to learn new skills like fighting and hunting. He did hunt but he couldn’t hunt much more than small wild pigs and those were scarce, he didn’t know if wild pig even lived hear and if they were as small as the ones he’d hunted before.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread