love, reign over me
[html]

You can post again or archive. <3

With the prospect of finally doing something to make herself happy, rather than doing everything for someone else, Princess felt as if a small weight had been lifted. She would still need to speak with Savina about moving in with Haven, but she did not think that there would be a problem. The nerves would begin soon, certainly, but she still had a few days to prepare herself, as she did not plan to leave that very day. The Chance girl was glad to have finally sat down to speak with Anu; she wanted to know Haven's mother, and she already liked her very much. She hoped that they could get to know one another more as time passed.

At the subleader's request, Princess nodded, a broad smile forming across her pretty muzzle. "I promise, I will." She could not imagine anything other than that, and she wanted Haven's happiness as much as Anu did--and she wanted herself to be a part of that. Princess unfolded her legs from beneath her, standing with a new light. "I suppose I should go upstairs and start preparing, and talk to Savina soon," she said, smiling at Anu before turning to the stairs. When she reached them, one hand resting on the banister, she turned again. "I don't think I can thank you enough," she said quietly before ascending the stairs, already going over the list of her posessions she would need to pack and bring or leave behind for someone else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread