A little birdy told me...
[html]
I fail.

And it would be just as much of an adventure for the pup. But every day was an adventure for Lotus. He was young and so he didn't know anything. Every day was destined to be a new learning experience for him. There would be just some things that the two of them would have to learn together. Some experiences that could only be had while within each other's company. Lotus could only speculate what it would be like to have family and now he got to find that out. Just as Ember got to explore what it was like to have a pup. So perhaps they really were destined for each other. They certainly could use each other. Or well Lotus could use her at least.

He tilted his head as he listened to her words. "What sort of lessons?" He had no idea what she was talking about. But it wasn't too much of a concern though. He figured that it all would be figured out in time. That his Mommy would tell him just what he needed to know. But that didn't mean that it would stop all of the questioning. He was young after all. It was his prerogative to question everything. How else was he to find out about all of the things going on? With him being so young it wasn't like anyone would seek him out to tell him. It only meant that he would have to question absolutely everything.

The pup followed along on the trek to the den. He was excited, he couldn't wait to see the place that was made just for him. He figured that it had to be perfect since his Mommy had done it. How could it not be perfect when his Mommy had made it especially for him? "Why can't I learn now? I want to learn now." He felt ready to learn now so why couldn't he learn now? Why did he have to wait? "Please Mommy? Can I learn now? I'll be good." Head tilted so that he would look pleadingly up at her. He just didn't understand that it was his age restricting him. That his body was unable to handle the stress even if his mind figured he could.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread