A little birdy told me...
[html]
1. Character Name: Lotus Phoenix
2. Character Birthdate (including year): December 11, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Wolf
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). TragediesOfPast (AIM)
7. How you found 'Souls: Jacoby
8. Initial post:

As a note: James and I have talked over this thread on AIM. With the way we have it planned it would make sense for Ember to be the one there to accept Lotus. It involves the passing of notes and prior communications that others wouldn't know about, I don't imagine. So yes, Lotus is only 3 months but Ember is adopting him. Which is another reason Ember is needed for this thread.

The pup walked happily across the border and into the pack, tail wagging happily behind him. He didn't realize he was trespassing or anything of the like. The only thing he knew was that his Mommy was here and he was looking to find her. Dier had mentioned that she was here. That she had come ahead of time to check and make sure that everything would be safe for him. He yipped and glanced back over his shoulder to were Dier was. Unbeknown to him there had previous communications between Dier and Ember to tell of his arrival. Yipping again he bounded forwards, four legs carrying him further into the pack. There was a note tied around his neck and was addressed to Ember. The previous communications explained who he was and what had happened to his family. This note simply stated that he was the pup that had been spoken of before. And just like Ember had been informed about him he had also been told who to look for. A brief description of who to look for had been given to him since he had been young when his Mommy had traveled with others in the tribe to make sure that the land ahead was safe and free of disease. That she would send word when he was to be taken to see her. And that time had finally come.

"MOMMY!" He called out, tail still wagging happy. The one thing that he didn't know was right where to find his Mommy. Dier hadn't told him where she lived beside the name of the tribe. But he wasn't too worried about it. His Mommy had asked for him so he knew that she was around somewhere and waiting for him. He just had to find her was all. "I'M HERE MOMMY!" Once again he was yelling, letting Ember know that he was around. And probably many others as well. He wasn't being stealthy having come wandering on another's lands. But then again he was too young to realize that you weren't supposed to just walk right in without knocking. That and he was eager to be with his Mommy again.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread