What great days these are
[html]
OOC: The end! Well for this thread at least!!!

He nodded at Ayita’s comment then blushed when she figured out who he was talking about, there seemed to be a stick in the thought of his pink haired sister. He hoped it wasn’t too bad but Vigil answered for him, and told her she was a good enough girl, which she really was. He smiled at that glad that there was someone who liked his sister, she was likable enough once you got through her outer shell. He listened as Vigil told him about the co ranks and leaders as well as what was expected of him. He was glad, this was something easy for him to do, his thoughts seemed to drift as he thought of the possibilities.

Thank you so much that is quite helpful!

he said, then a thought occurred to him, as thoughts always did. His sister was possibly getting herself into some trouble. Usually that inner sense was right, he blushed at his new friends and packmates

Well I think it’s time I get to my sister, I think she might be getting into some trouble. It really was great to meet the two of you!

He said, nodding his head at Ayita and Vigil, then waved as he headed away in a slight hurry, hoping his sister didn’t get herself in too much trouble. Hopefully she wasn’t getting into any, sometimes the inner alarm wasn’t always right and he had hoped that this was one of those times.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread