one of my turns [p. j.]
[html]

Sorry. . . I'm still not 100% better, but at least you have a post now? ;-; 300+ words. WotD: Quixotic (impulsive, unpredictable).

It was unlike her to spend so much time thinking about doing something, as Princess was normally able to be considered quixotic, acting and speaking before thinking. However, this was a similar situation to the one she had found herself in months prior, when she had gone to Crimson Dreams. Haven was certainly surprised by what was happening, but Princess had been thinking about it for weeks, hardly doing anything else. It had seemed for quite some time that they could never really be together, and even after her brother had left, it had not become obvious that they now had that option. She had spent a lot more time thinking about this move than she had when she had left Dahlia, as she wasn't running from someone now, but to someone, instead.

She laughed then, softly, but the nervousness was gone. This was what she had been hoping for from him, and she was so glad to know that this had not been a mistake. Princess did not think that Savina and Anu would have encouraged her to do this if there was an obvious reason it would be a bad decision, but she had been worried all the same. How would they have known, really? Leaning into him, Princess smiled, sighing happily as she nudged the bags on the ground with her toe, mentally willing them to carry themselves; she did not want to leave Haven's arms. Unfortunately, that was very unlikely to happen. "Lead the way," she said, glad that he had made the suggestion first. It was just one less little thing for her to be nervous about now.

Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread