one of my turns [p. j.]
[html]

Errr. . . Joining. . . Do I need my info? xD 500+ words! And more Floyd titles. xD HAVENBUTT!

After her talk with Savina, a weight had been lifted. Princess felt less anxious than she had earlier, and she was glad that her nervousness had dissipated while she was packing. The bag she had found with Hemming had still been filled with the things she had taken from the old human house so long ago, but she could not bear to part with them. They were useless trinkets, things she did not even know the use of, but they mattered to her. She did not know what it was, but they represented something. She had found another bag in the closet of her room and had meticulously folded and rolled all of the dresses that she wanted to take with her, leaving some on her bed with a note saying that Cambria and Amata were welcome to them if they wanted them. The last thing she had put in the bag was the box her brother had given her for their birthday. Inside were the butterfly, ladybug, hairclip piece, and the part that turned them into broaches. She was still wearing the glittering dragonfly necklace. Even if she was angry with Ares and did not expect to ever see him again, it was pretty. She could wear it, regardless, right?

With a final look around her room, Princess had fought the tiny bit of tears she could feel forming before leaving the mansion and then, as soon as she reached the edge of the pack's territory, leaving Crimson Dreams behind. It would most assuredly not be the last time she saw the pack or its members, but it was the last time she could say she was leaving her home after she left it. Of course, there was always that chance that she would be back sooner than expected. . . What if Haven did not want her to come be with him? Princess had not exactly asked him, really. She had talked about it with both Anu and Savina, but not him. It was entirely possible he would not want her there, and then what? Princess knew that, in that case, she probably would not return to Crimson Dreams, at least not for quite a while. She was risking a lot by going unannounced to his house, especially under such circumstances. This was a big risk for the Chance girl, a big leap that she was afraid to take, but she was doing it anyway. It was what she needed to do.

For what seemed like the first time, Princess actually stopped when she reached the borders of Cour des Miracles. Usually, she entered without a second thought, though she had been intercepted before. Now, however, it seemed appropriate to wait at the borders. That was what people joining a pack did, right? She reached down, adjusting the skirt of her white dress, lowering both of her bags to sit on the ground beside her. She fiddled with her hair and her necklace, nervously wasting time. When she was somewhat satisfied with her appearance, she lifted her muzzle, calling for Haven specifically. She did not want anyone else to come now, only him.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

Big Grin! 300+

The brush ran through the dark stallion's mane, every once and while getting caught on a tangle which then had to be carefully worked out. "How do you get all these tangles in a couple days?" Drogon looked sidelong at his luperci companion, the look in his eyes as if to say "what?". Haven just shook his head, smiling. He was constantly surprised at the personality that emanated so obviously from the horse. It sometimes made him wonder if elk and deer were the same way. The hybrid had never bothered to get to know one. They had always been food in his mind. He had never thought of horses as food and perhaps that's why he was more able to connect with the mustang. Whatever the reason though, he was glad that he had him to depend upon. Not only was he great company, but if it weren't for the increased speed that the Knight could travel at when riding him then Firefly would have likely died from her encounter with the Dahlians. Remembering that day made a tension shoot up his spine. He would make those two pay for the lives of the pups they had ended. He hadn't forgotten his promise.

The howl that suddenly flew through the otherwise silent air startled him and he dropped the brush which clattered noisily onto the stable grounds. "Princess?" he said aloud, looking to Drogon. He hadn't seen her since she had come to his house, distraught after confronting her mother and finding out the woman was pregnant. All the thoughts he had had about his feelings for her while he had been comforting her that day sprang back into vivid life and he could feel his heart skip a beat. A blush came to his cheeks as he stared off into space before being nudged not-so-gently by the stallion. Drogon motioned with his head and then snort. Oh, yeah, he needed to go meet her. Patting the horse on the neck he took off from the stables at a dead run, not wanting to keep Princess waiting any longer than he already had.

By the time he reached her at the borders he was winded and had to lean down with his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "H...Hey..." he said between panting breaths, smiling sheepishly up at her. When he looked back down and saw her bags though confusion crossed his features. "Wh...what's...all this?" he asked, chest still heaving.

[/html]
[html]

<3! 300+ words.

As she waited, the girl shifted her weight nervously from one side of her body to the other, crossing her arms underneath her breasts tightly, as if they were the only things keeping her from falling apart. She was growing more and more anxious with every passing moment. When she had imagined doing this, she had pictured herself striding to Haven's door, leaning against the door frame, and asking lightly, "Have room for one more?" Of course that was not how it would go. Nothing ever seemed to go as smoothly as it did in her imagination, and the wait for Haven was driving her crazy. Maybe this had been a bad idea, and maybe she still had time to leave quickly without anyone even realizing she had been there. Her howl would have tipped them off, though, and Haven knew she was there. She couldn't leave now, no matter how nervous she was. What if he turned her away?

What was really not that long felt like hours, but when he finally arrived, out of breath and panting, Princess finally released the breath that she had not realized she was holding. Her confidence was slowly coming back to her now that he was here, surprisingly. Princess was so relieved that he had come that she couldn't help but giggle at his haggard breathing and speech, quickly covering her mouth with one hand to stifle the sound. Golden eyes travelled to the bags as his did, and her nerves flared again. This was it, the moment she'd come here for. "Well. . . I've been thinking, you know. And talking to Savina and Anu, too. . . And I realized, I can't come be with you if I didn't bring my things," she added, tone nervous despite her feeble attempts at a smile. She wanted to seem cool and collected, but she did not think she was exactly achieving that. She hoped he would pick up on her meaning.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

<333

He probably looked somewhat ridiculous, bent over panting like he had just run a whole marathon, but he didn't really care. He hadn't wanted to wait a minute before reaching her. At her giggle he couldn't help but allow his tail to wag as he grinned up at her. Her laughter was like music to his ears. Seeing her again only confirmed the feelings that were beating so heavily in his chest. He loved her, and he wanted to tell her right that moment, but he was distracted by the bags that she carried and her sudden nervousness when he asked about it. It worried him for a moment that some trouble had befallen her back in Crimson Dreams and she had been kicked out or something. He couldn't imagine her doing anything even remotely bad enough to warrant such a punishment, but he couldn't think of why else she would have brought bags with her and called him at the borders instead of going to his house like she had last time.

It took him a few moments to process her words, his mind turning them over and searching for any way he could be misinterpreting what she was saying to him. She was...coming to stay with him? Live with him here, in Cour des Miracles? The Knight straightened back up to his full height as he looked at her, hope mixing with the confusion on his face. "You...you want to...be with me? Here?" he asked, breath still somewhat ragged. Could it really be?

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

He never failed to bring a smile to her face, no matter the situation. Even when she had been so upset about her brother's silent departure and her mother's harsh words and swollen stomach, Haven had managed to make her feel like everything would be okay. She could not think of why it had taken her this long to realize that she loved him, but she guessed it was related to her fear of rejection, something always lurking beneath her skin. Her father had rejected her the moment she had been conceived, and her mother's best friend had rejected her before her birth. Multiple times now, she had been rejected by her brother and the woman she was loathe to call her mother. It was a recurring theme in her life, and she supposed that was why she had been so afraid to tell Haven how she felt about him. It had taken a long time for her to admit her feelings to herself, even.

Princess nodded slightly, giving a small shrug at his confusion. Such a thing had been expected, of course, since she had not given any hints that she would do this in the future. "I've been told that's what you do when you're in love," she said, as if the words were no big deal. Those were not the exact words anyone had given her, but the basic meaning. "I talked to Anu and Savina, and they both helped me realize a few things, and they also told me I should... Do what feels best." Again, those were not the words she had been told exactly, but the basic meaning. "And for me, Haven, you - we - feel best. I want to be with you. If... If you'll have me, I mean," she added awkwardly, realizing she had not the faintest idea if he would even want her around.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

300+

Of course he had wanted this, but he hadn't expected it. They had never talked about what to do about their situation, even though he had thought over it a lot on his own. As with Siobhan, he hadn't felt right asking her to leave her home to come be with him. It was a selfish and inconsiderate thing to ask and he would never have put that pressure on her. It had worried him though. He would not have been opposed to going back to Crimson Dreams if not for the vows he had made to Jacquez and the rest of Cour des Miracles. They needed him here, as had been proved abundantly by the attack on Firefly. If it had come down to choosing between her and his duties she would have won out, but it had been a decision he had hoped to avoid having to make. It seemed now that perhaps he was going to be able to avoid it completely and it thoroughly shocked and enthralled him at the same time.

As she spoke again his heart faltered in its pace. Love. He loved her, he knew, but for whatever reason he hadn't expected her to return that love right away. Princess had never been in love before, and everyone that she had loved had hurt her and let her down. He wouldn't have blamed her if she had been hesitant to give in to her emotions. Honestly he was surprised that he had been so quick to fall for her after his heart had been so ruthlessly broken, but he supposed that's just how these things work: not as expected. The rest of her words seemed somewhat a blur until her speech faltered and her insecurities became apparent. The Knight said nothing, but stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her so that their faces were on the same level. And then he kissed her, conveying all his feelings in the one simple and yet profound action.

[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

This was something she had not particularly anticipated happening, even if that made her very sad. She had gone to Crimson Dreams and promised her brother that she would never leave him again, and that was that. It had seemed very likely that she would not find a way to be with Haven; she could not leave Ares, he would not leave Mati, and Haven would not leave his pack. Some of those things had changed, but the biggest thing was that her brother had left. No matter what she had promised him, he had not cared enough to return it, and he had forfeited that the moment that he had left her. Though it had been very upsetting, she realized now that her brother leaving might have been a good thing. It had opened up the door for her to be together with Haven, after all.

Haven did not speak, and Princess did not know what it was that she really expected him to say. She had given no warning at all that this was a possibility, and it was entirely understandable that he would not know what to say right way. Still, she wished he would say something so she did not feel so vulnerable. It was then that he took her by the waist, lifting her to meet him and she breathed in sharply with surprise, quickly letting herself become absorbed in the kiss. This was how things were supposed to go, she knew. All of her nervousness from earlier was gone now, and she knew that this was his way of saying he did want her. Princess loved him, and they were going to be together. The thought alone was enough to give her a higher sense of elation than she could ever recall feeling.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

300+

Their situation had seemed so hopeless in a sense before this moment. There had been strong forces tying them both to their respective residences and he hadn't been able to find away around that issue. But here she was, standing on the threshold of his home, wanting to come and be with him. The situation had changed of course, with Ares taking off, but it was still a huge gesture and leap of faith on her part and he recognized and respected that. There were so many things he wanted to say to her but there were no words to express the depth of his excitement and joy. The kiss was the best way he knew to show her, and even that didn't seem to illustrate it all. What she really needed to know was that he did want her and he accepted her completely, which the meeting of their lips surely proved. The two lovers lingered like that for a few moments more before Haven broke the kiss and nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck. "I love you Princess, and you just made me the happiest man in the world." This was reinforced by the Aatte's tail, which was wagging at a ridiculous speed. There was nothing that could have made him happier. If he was sure of anything, it was that.

Pulling back he looked deeply into her beautiful golden eyes, the smile on his face almost painful from how big it was. "Well, shall we go to m-I mean, our home?" The slip up was from force of habit and he bashfully averted his gaze afterwords, his face burning from embarrassment. Haven quickly got over it though and looked back to her. They loved one another, and she had come to live with him, a little slip up like that didn't matter. Not with so much good happening. Unable to stand any space between them he again hugged her close, almost afraid that this was just some wonderful dream instead of reality.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry. . . I'm still not 100% better, but at least you have a post now? ;-; 300+ words. WotD: Quixotic (impulsive, unpredictable).

It was unlike her to spend so much time thinking about doing something, as Princess was normally able to be considered quixotic, acting and speaking before thinking. However, this was a similar situation to the one she had found herself in months prior, when she had gone to Crimson Dreams. Haven was certainly surprised by what was happening, but Princess had been thinking about it for weeks, hardly doing anything else. It had seemed for quite some time that they could never really be together, and even after her brother had left, it had not become obvious that they now had that option. She had spent a lot more time thinking about this move than she had when she had left Dahlia, as she wasn't running from someone now, but to someone, instead.

She laughed then, softly, but the nervousness was gone. This was what she had been hoping for from him, and she was so glad to know that this had not been a mistake. Princess did not think that Savina and Anu would have encouraged her to do this if there was an obvious reason it would be a bad decision, but she had been worried all the same. How would they have known, really? Leaning into him, Princess smiled, sighing happily as she nudged the bags on the ground with her toe, mentally willing them to carry themselves; she did not want to leave Haven's arms. Unfortunately, that was very unlikely to happen. "Lead the way," she said, glad that he had made the suggestion first. It was just one less little thing for her to be nervous about now.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

It's all good hun <333 A little PP to get them to/inside the house 300+

He could only imagine how nervous she must have been to show up here and not be certain of how he would react. Thankfully though, she had had no reason to worry. This is what Haven had wanted and had been too afraid and too courteous to ask for. But now it had happened thanks to Princess' courage and their life with one another could truly start in a place where they could now both call home. After she replied to his suggestion he pulled away and gave her another quick kiss on her cheek before gently setting her back down on the ground. He hadn't wanted to put her down either, but they would have plenty of time to spend in each other's arms now and it would be best to get her settled first. Picking the bags up he beamed down at her and nodded his head in the direction of the house. "This way, M'Lady," he said playfully, unable to hide the giddiness that colored his deep tones.

The walk to the two room house flew by as his pace was increased, eager to make it to the home that was no longer just his. As the couple reached the door he placed one of her bags down to open the door for her, standing by to allow her to enter first. Once she did he followed her inside and shut the door. "Welcome home," he said warmly. He knew it could be some time before she really started to feel like this house and Cour des Miracles was home, but he was going to do all he could to make her comfortable and make the transition easier. Her bags still in hand he lead the way down the hall and paused where he came to the two different doors that lead to the separate bedrooms. Looking back to her he asked, "Where do you want your things? You're welcome in my room, of course, but if you want the other one..." The Knight didn't want to make any assumptions about which room she wanted to stay in. Just because she was here didn't necessarily mean she wanted to share his room quite yet.

[/html]
[html]

Lamelamelame! -.-; 300+ words.

Princess did not think Haven could possibly understand how nerve-wracking it had been for her to come here without even an inkling of a suspician that this was what Haven would want of her and him, as well. There had been nothing exchanged between the two of them that could make her believe that it was what he wanted, as well. It had been a complete leap and she had landed safely, it seemed, right in his arms. She felt safe where she had landed, and she knew that haven would not let her fall away now. Despite everything that had seemed to work so hard to keep them apart, they could be together now. The young woman felt elated, as if the world had been swept out from under her feet and replaced with what could possibly be considered the most perfect dream. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing that could possibly ruin this absolutely glorious moment for her.

She followed him to his house excitedly, keeping up with his pace as if she would fall behind and simply be left there. It felt strange to view the inside of the house with such a different perspective: This was not Haven's house now, but their house. This pack was her pack now. This was her home and she had chosen it. It just seemed so completely bizarre to think about. Princess hardly even gave the second room a glance before she shook her head determinedly. "I came all the way to be with you, Haven, and I really do want to be with you," she said decisively. That was, of course, if he was comfortable with her staying in his room as well - no, not his room, their room. She was going to need to get used to thinking of it in that way, and hopefully it would not take too long to sink into her mind completely.

Table by Me!
[/html]
[html]

nuuuupe. short XP

Haven found himself nearly holding his breathe as he waited in that brief span of silence for her answer. He wanted her to stay in his room with him. He wanted it to be their room. When Siobhan had come she had lived in the other room. It had made sense, for they had both been very young and unaccustomed being with someone else. There were some similarities between him and Princess, but it was also very different. They were both full adults now, and they had already explored the physical realm of their attraction. Living with each other would be different, but he didn't want any walls separating them. He wanted them to share the same bed at night and to wake up to her beautiful face each morning.

As her dulcet tones gave her answer his grin burst into full bloom again and his tail waves his approval like a flag. "Our room it is then." Haven nudged open the door with his foot and then set her bags down on the ground. It was a good thing his possessions were scarce. There wasn't too much closet room, but he hadn't really occupied any of it and so she could fill it up as she liked. Turning back to her he wrapped his arms around her slender waist once again, pulling her close. Jades gazed down into her golden pools and he felt so light that he could have floated away. "Thank you," he said softly. There was so much he was thankful to her for, but at the moment, he was so glad that she had taken that leap for him. For them. It was a sacrifice he understood and loved her all the more for.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.