one of my turns [p. j.]
[html]

Lamelamelame! -.-; 300+ words.

Princess did not think Haven could possibly understand how nerve-wracking it had been for her to come here without even an inkling of a suspician that this was what Haven would want of her and him, as well. There had been nothing exchanged between the two of them that could make her believe that it was what he wanted, as well. It had been a complete leap and she had landed safely, it seemed, right in his arms. She felt safe where she had landed, and she knew that haven would not let her fall away now. Despite everything that had seemed to work so hard to keep them apart, they could be together now. The young woman felt elated, as if the world had been swept out from under her feet and replaced with what could possibly be considered the most perfect dream. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing that could possibly ruin this absolutely glorious moment for her.

She followed him to his house excitedly, keeping up with his pace as if she would fall behind and simply be left there. It felt strange to view the inside of the house with such a different perspective: This was not Haven's house now, but their house. This pack was her pack now. This was her home and she had chosen it. It just seemed so completely bizarre to think about. Princess hardly even gave the second room a glance before she shook her head determinedly. "I came all the way to be with you, Haven, and I really do want to be with you," she said decisively. That was, of course, if he was comfortable with her staying in his room as well - no, not his room, their room. She was going to need to get used to thinking of it in that way, and hopefully it would not take too long to sink into her mind completely.

Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread