one of my turns [p. j.]
[html]

Errr. . . Joining. . . Do I need my info? xD 500+ words! And more Floyd titles. xD HAVENBUTT!

After her talk with Savina, a weight had been lifted. Princess felt less anxious than she had earlier, and she was glad that her nervousness had dissipated while she was packing. The bag she had found with Hemming had still been filled with the things she had taken from the old human house so long ago, but she could not bear to part with them. They were useless trinkets, things she did not even know the use of, but they mattered to her. She did not know what it was, but they represented something. She had found another bag in the closet of her room and had meticulously folded and rolled all of the dresses that she wanted to take with her, leaving some on her bed with a note saying that Cambria and Amata were welcome to them if they wanted them. The last thing she had put in the bag was the box her brother had given her for their birthday. Inside were the butterfly, ladybug, hairclip piece, and the part that turned them into broaches. She was still wearing the glittering dragonfly necklace. Even if she was angry with Ares and did not expect to ever see him again, it was pretty. She could wear it, regardless, right?

With a final look around her room, Princess had fought the tiny bit of tears she could feel forming before leaving the mansion and then, as soon as she reached the edge of the pack's territory, leaving Crimson Dreams behind. It would most assuredly not be the last time she saw the pack or its members, but it was the last time she could say she was leaving her home after she left it. Of course, there was always that chance that she would be back sooner than expected. . . What if Haven did not want her to come be with him? Princess had not exactly asked him, really. She had talked about it with both Anu and Savina, but not him. It was entirely possible he would not want her there, and then what? Princess knew that, in that case, she probably would not return to Crimson Dreams, at least not for quite a while. She was risking a lot by going unannounced to his house, especially under such circumstances. This was a big risk for the Chance girl, a big leap that she was afraid to take, but she was doing it anyway. It was what she needed to do.

For what seemed like the first time, Princess actually stopped when she reached the borders of Cour des Miracles. Usually, she entered without a second thought, though she had been intercepted before. Now, however, it seemed appropriate to wait at the borders. That was what people joining a pack did, right? She reached down, adjusting the skirt of her white dress, lowering both of her bags to sit on the ground beside her. She fiddled with her hair and her necklace, nervously wasting time. When she was somewhat satisfied with her appearance, she lifted her muzzle, calling for Haven specifically. She did not want anyone else to come now, only him.

Table by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread