Loneliness is history
[html]

"We should put our spices together!" Jasper chirped up suddenly as the idea hit him. It went silent then though and Jasper slunk back against the wall a bit, looking rather sheepish. "Our food spices..you know.." His voice was quiet and he was suddenly nervous, wondering if he'd worded it all wrong and if she'd catch it or not. The blonde male didn't want her to think that his mind was "in the gutter" so to speak and, if she could see under his fur, she would've seen just how flaming red his skin had turned in that moment. The young male didn't get a chance to worry over it so much though, a question came, and he perked up just a bit.

"I went out looking for a few days." He commented, smiling faintly. "When I found places that had winter flowers, enough to bring a good amount, I went back and got them all." He supposed that they were flowers that were only out in Winter, though he couldn't be sure of it. "If you want, when they start to die, this old Tavern owner back in Europe taught me how to keep them so that they keep some of their shape and color even after they die." If she was fond of them, it was always an option. "She made things out of them sometimes. Pretty shaped things to hand on the wall and sometimes necklaces and bracelets and stuff." She would look beautiful with a crown of flowers for her head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread