you stand there shaking in the pew
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nzoban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

No matter how grown up she was, she'd always want and need her daddy. Kansas made her feel special, and beautiful, and there were so few people who made her feel that way. She had thought perhaps Mati would be one of those people (she already was somewhat without even trying), but it didn't seem that would happen now. Cambria was convinced the older wolfess didn't see her the way that she saw her. She hadn't expected that idea to hurt so much, but it did. Her father would never hurt her though. He would never do anything as thoughtless as her uncle had or push her away like Mati had. He would always be there for her and she would always be his little girl, even if she wouldn't technically be his "littlest" for much longer. Even if she were sad she would enjoy the company of her father before he had to focus on the new litter.

He entered her room and despite herself she felt a smile lift the corners of her mouth and her tail give a happy wag. It was proof of how happy her dad made her that even when she was in such a state he could make her react like that. As he sat and before he spoke she leaned forward and rubbed her muzzle against his face, wishing she were small enough again to have him curl around her and protect her from everything the world threatened her with. As he asked the question she knew he would she felt her lungs deflate and a sigh rushed from her throat. "A lot," she admitted, defeatedly. "Uncle Ehno." Surprisingly though, that wasn't the thing causing her the most turmoil. "And...I like someone. I don't think they like me back though..." she said, the pain filtering back into her voice. Soon she would have to reveal her preference for the same sex, but for now she still kept it hidden from him, still nervous of how he would take it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread