you stand there shaking in the pew
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nzoban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for the delay love <3 I am too, I love their daddy/daughter chemistry ^^ 300+

Some kids may feel the need to leave the nest and go out to explore the worlds for themselves, but Cambria would never be among their numbers. The outside world had always scared her more than it interested her. Perhaps it was a bit foolish to be afraid of what lay beyond the borders of her home, but it was simply the way she had always felt. But more than that though, she couldn't think of a single thing out there that was more appealing to her than staying where she was. The girl didn't seek adventure, she sought comfort, and everything and everyone who comforted her were right here. Her family was here, her friends were here. That was all she wanted. Crimson Dreams would remain her home as long as her family was here. She wanted to remain with her parents and siblings and aunt and cousin. True, Conor didn't live here, but he was close and she could see him whenever she wished to, at least that had been the case before the war.

Her father slid closer to her and she could feel his proximity chase away some of the shadows that haunted her. It was a temporary fix that would likely disappear not long after they parted, but any reprieve was a welcome one, even if they were speaking of the things that plagued her thoughts and dampened her spirit. The young Marino listened to her dad, taking in his wise words concerning the situation with her uncle. She knew he spoke the truth, and it was easier to swallow coming from him than from many others, but it would still take time before she could forgive Ehno, if she ever could. It was a deep hurt that he had brought down on her. "I'll try to remember that, it's just hard. My heart doesn't want to forgive him yet..." Cambi leaned into his nuzzle, drawing in even more of his compassion.

She licked her lips, trying to put her hurt feelings into words. Should she tell him now that it was a girl that she liked and not a boy? She knew she shouldn't be nervous telling him, he would never stop loving her, but it still scared her a little. "I thought that maybe they did, but when I went to hug them they kind of stepped away from me and seemed to clam up. I don't think I did anything wrong, but I don't know. I've never liked anyone before, maybe I'm not what she wants." It had slipped it, that fateful "she". Cambria glanced back over to her father, waited with baited breath to see how he would react to this revelation about her, his daughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread