you stand there shaking in the pew
[html]

i luff you! this post is like "ramble repeat rambleramble" 300+

Kansas was amazed that his daughter had survived the mishap with Naniko's drugs with so few aftereffects. The most harmful result of the maddening event was the resentment she'd developed toward Ehno. The pale wolf was certain that his brother-in-law had never expected to hurt Cambria, but he should have thought about his actions. The chocolate-furred girl was too precious a being to be forsaken in any way. At the same time, the father was well aware that such dramas occurred among families, misunderstandings and betrayals that must be worked through. They were related to individuals who did unspeakable things, unfortunately, so Ehno's actions seemed to Kansas rather mild. He only hoped that as she aged, Cambria would see it this way too, but he would never think less of her for taking her time.

Every word Cambria spoke rang familiar to the snowy Colonel. He listened to her with a mild expression, but within his eyes was a knowing smile. He had felt everything she voiced, exactly as she spoke it. Kansas allowed her to lean closer, and when she had finished all she had to saw, the smile moved to his lips. "Mmhmm. Very strong," he reassured her, again happily thinking of her inner might. "I was thinking the same things when I fell in love with Savina — er, your mother," he began, snickering as he corrected himself. "But if I never told her how I felt, I don't think we'd be together. And I wouldn't have you guys." Remarkable things happened when feelings were shared. Savina had helped him learn this, for she was his greatest reward for his own openness. Kansas did not want Cambria to miss out on a loving relationship because of her fear of how Mati would react. He hoped that she would to express her feelings, and know the joy of doing so. "Forget yourself. See what happens," he finished with a shrug.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread