Intro/Questions
Hello. I'm new to this place and I'm trying to do some reading before I make any decisions on what kind of character to make, which pack to join. Things of that nature. But so far I'm finding this to be quite interesting looking to say the least. I'll make my first in character post as soon as possible.
Hey hey! Welcome to 'Souls! I'm Libri, one of the mentors here! If you need help or have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to toss me a PM or contact me via AIM (teh Libri)! Big Grin
Welcome! :3 I'm Marit, also a mentor here. I can only say what Libri said, though I don't have AIM Sad More than happy to help via PM, or you could post in the mentorship forum if you want to/have any questions Smile

Looking forward to playing with you!
I'm Lin, and I'm the other mentor. I think there's only three of us. XD

You can get at us through PM or AIM (mine is monkey seizure), or feel free to post in our Mentorship forum as Marit suggested. We are here to help! Big Grin
Hiya! I'm Tammi, one of the Administrators here, part of the 'Souls Assemblage. Smile Welcome to 'Souls!

The site map should be pretty handy! It has links to the different packs and breaks down their policies, ranks, history, and any extra information we thought were handy. I'd also advise poking around the forums to see which packs you like. :3 You can learn a lot just by stalking a few threads! Wink

The RP Guide is also a really handy resource. It has a lot of information on the species of werewolves and werecoyotes were roleplay, the luperci, as well as a small section on the 'Souls Universe that we're still working on. The Inferni website has a great page on coyotes if you want to play a coyote or a hybrid (since our RP Guide focuses more on wolves... :3 )

I hope that helps! Good luck!
HAYHAYHAY. Big Grin

I am Sie, I play three or four characters and I am not one of those special mentor people but I will try to answer specific questions you have anyway! Big Grin We have a lot of information available so no worries if you feel a bit overwhelmed. That's what we're here for! XD

Welcome, I hope you find it enjoyable here! Big Grin
Hello hello and welcome! I'm Nuki, the opposite of all of these mentors / a fellow somewhat-newbie here. Wink Don't worry, you'll be sucked in in no time and spend all day clicking *refresh* watching all the plot unfold!

*blink* IswearIdon'tsitherealldayanddothat. OkaymaybeIdo.

=D
I do NUKI! I openly admit my addiction...-blinkblink- ahem...-whispers to Nuki- you'renotalone! o.o
Hey Big Grin good to see you posting ^^ hope to see you up and running around on the forums soon enough :3
Welcome to Souls! I'm Jassy, not an official mentor or helper or anything of the sort but a Souls oldie all the same. XD I've been around with different characters on and off since it's first baby year of existence. =X It's my little internet home, and welcome to the madness!!!
Hallo!!! Welcome to 'Souls ;D I'm James, another member of the 'Souls Assemblage Big Grin I play Ember Phoenix here, from AniWaya. I'm in the process of getting a new AIM name and updating my account info with that, so my actual AIM name is jamezorrz. Many people on here have AIM...and we like to have big 'Souls chats sometimes if someone notices that there are a lot of Soulsters online. ^^ But welcome again and I'll see you on the board!!