Joining as a lone wolf :D
[html]
I'm sorry that I dissapeared last time without as much as a goodbye, a lot of things happened all at once, college work, my grandfather was ill and a lot of other things. Though I'm on top of everything again and I missed you guys and I hope that you don't mind me coming back Smile

Joining Information:

Character Name: Soran Aatte.

Character Birthdate: 19th August 2003.
Whether she is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci- shifter since a fight with Laruku.

Your e-mail: glass_and_black_roses@hotmail.com.
A secondary form of contact: Msn is the same as my email.
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: It was a long time ago that I found the site, October 2005 to be precise, I actually don’t remember how I did. I left very suddenly and I think without warning, which I am very sorry for. But I missed you guys and wanted to come back, if you’ll have me?

Post examples:
One <- as Edgar.
Two-As Soran (probably should warn whoever reads it of the attempted suicide in this thread.)
Three- As Soran.

Hope these are ok, if you need something more recent I'll be happy to write something else here Smile [/html]
[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Yay! Thanks for getting back to me so fast Big Grin