nirupama apollyon
Does anyone know what might have happened to her/her player? I've been itching for a while to play someone in the Nirupama line (like, a month or two from now when my activity is more consistent, lol); specifically someone who knew who Rashmi was, even if she didn't know her personally. Apollyon is the only one I know of whose player didn't play her for quite a while and develop her thoroughly, though I could be wrong on this? And gods know I don't remember who her player was XD. So yeah, if anyone has any information on the character or player at all, if you could reply here or AIM me at exquisitecur, it would be very much appreciated :3.
According to her wiki profile, it is Sie? :O
Nein! The wiki is incorrect.

The last I remember of her, she was in Storm around... 2006? I am not sure who the actual player is; you could try the ezboard archives to dig up a joining thread of hers? :>
This is a thread I had with Apollyon in August 2005 and I think that was her second player. The EZBoard profile is kaput, but the images for her table are hosted on a Photobucket account for someone named Carmen? I know they were around for only a month or two before disappearing again though.
I know Hale's player wouldn't have an issue if you wanted to play him. I talk to Tia a lot.
Thanks, guys! Yeah, I will dig around on EZBoard. I had planned to anyway, but didn't have time before I left for work and figured I'd see if maybe anyone had any contact information for the player or anything in the meantime.

Thanks, Shannon, I appreciate that, but I wanted to play one that wasn't already developed. Tia played Hale for a good little bit if I remember correctly.