◦Character Name: Tubur Rayk
◦Character Birthdate (including year): June 16 2008
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Canis lupus ortus
◦Gender: male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). None at the moment
◦How you found 'Souls: Top 50 Wolf rpgs
◦Initial post:

It seemed so weird, how your life can change at the blink of an eye. On moment you could be enjoying a dinner with your family and pack but the next you could be looking for a new pack all together. Tubur knew it had been about two weeks since he lost his pack but now as he crossed the Crimson Dreams territory border it seemed only days ago. It seemed only days ago that his pack had been mostly wiped out, that it had been destoryed by the very one that had help create it. The memory brought back the pain all over again, a pain so strong that it almost made him won't to drop dead right there, almost made him wish he had died with the others but he knew he had to keep going if just for the sake of there memory.

He countinued walking through Crimson Dreams territory memories of his family flashing through is head each bring in just as much pain as the last. He wished he could just stop the pain but it was almost impossible to stop the pain of your family being wiped out, almost to impossible to stop the pain of everone you cared about being killed by someone you trusted with your life. He let out a sigh and stop by a big pine tree his dark gray fur ruffling in the cool, spring wind.
[html]

Hello! Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin

The Commander was out stretching her legs. She hadn't really left the house since her newest litter had been born and it was nice to be out in the fresh spring air. She didn't plan to be gone very long, just a short walk and perhaps and dip in the lake to cleanse her dark fur. Then she would return and no doubt that Silvano, Artemis, and Parker would be hungry. Already it seemed they had grown so much and they were only a few weeks old! That fact didn't startle her as much as it had the first time around, but she still didn't want them growing up too quickly. Though she was excited for them to start talking and showing their personalities.

As Savina trotted along in the soft grass and strange scent tickled her nose. Immediately she became alert, tail rising and ears strained forward. There was a stranger in the lands and that put the mother on edge. They weren't even at the borders. Green eyes set hard she changed her path to track down the intruder. It didn't take long to find the wolf, for she was set on tracking him down before he made it any further into the territory. Her posture spoke of her position and she looked over him with a critical eye. "Do you realize you've come into claimed lands?" Such actions could be costly mistakes. He was lucky that she was the type to ask questions first.

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshine b {font-weight:bold; color:#97672d; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
((Thanks, I'm happy to be here))
The memories of his family still hunted his mind as he sat under the pine tree. Sometimes he wished the memories would just disappear but then what would he have to hold on to? He had no more family that he knew of and no friends he could locate. It was like someone was slowly pulling the life out of him like a parasite that would never stop. Then a scent caught him by surprise. He had never smelt it before but could tell it was a she-wolf that more then likely was part of the pack. He knew this meeting would either end in him being accepted into the pack or being chased away and possible killed but he held his ground and watched as the she-wolf came into view.

She was a black wolf with green eyes and the way she held herself told him she was of high position in the pack. He imminently turned his head away from her and lowered himself closer to the ground. He wasn't full of pride like most males were so it was easy for him to be submissive to a high ranked wolf. He raised his ears slightly as the she-wolf talk and then took sometime to think about the best way to answer the question without causing an attack or not making it clear why he was here. " I do realize that I am trespassing on claimed land and that you have every right to attack me right now but I was hoping to gain access into this pack." he said trying to make himself seem older and more experienced even though he knew he was probably doing a very bad job of it.
[html]

we're glad to have you!

It had been a long time since anyone had come seeking acceptance to Crimson Dreams. The last instance she could remember personally handling herself was when the wolfess Laidaria had washed up on their shores and Princess had pulled her from the surf. That woman had disappeared though without a word. Savina hoped that no ill had befallen her. She didn't hold any ill will towards those who left, though she did wish that people would tell her if they were planning on heading for greener pastures. Sometimes this wasn't possible, she knew, but it was impossible to tell the two situations apart. Out of those that came and went though they had their core of loyal members and they were as much family to her as if they were blood. She led the pack to keep them safe.

The male immediately showed submission as she came upon him and this helped to ease the nerves that had built up in her as soon as she had smelt that unfamiliar scent. Having a new litter of pups made her even more on edge for possible dangers, but it seemed clear now that this wolf was no threat to her or her pack. He spoke, explaining himself, and while she didn't understand why he had not simply stayed at the borders and called for someone she would hear him out. "What is your name?" she asked in a softer tone than before. "I am Savina Marino, the leader here in Crimson Dreams. What is it that you could offer us in return for a home?" It didn't have to be anything spectacular, but everyone in a pack had to contribute at least something. Everyone worked together to make the Dreaming lands what they were.

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Tubur slightly rised himself off the ground when he felt the she-wolf calm down a little. Of course she had every right to be up tight about the fact that a grown, male wolf had entered her territory. He know he would be up tight too if he found someone in his pack's territory, but this wasn't his pack's territory and he hadn't found a tresspasser he was the tresspasser but it was for a good cause right? He was here to join the pack not hurt it. He couldn't even think about randomly going into a pack and hurting someone. Now if that someone had hurt him first it was a different story.

He tilted his head towards the she-wolf as she talked. Her first question was easy to answer but the second was going to take some thinking. He could fight, hunt, swim, ect. but almost all wolves could do those things couldn't they. If he wanted to get into this pack he need something that most other wolves weren't very good at but what. He had good leadership skills and was good when it came to the stratagy of battle but where those things really good enough to tell the leader of Crimson Dreams. He thought not. He thought back to his first asinment and found something that might just be worth telling. " My name is Tubur Rayk and I may be of help in the department of spying and battle. I also know a few thinks about piercing if that may be of any intrest of you" He said countinueing his submission behavior.
[html]

We can continue this thread if you'd like, but I'll go ahead and get you titled up Smile

Despite the breach in etiquette, she sensed nothing off or dangerous about the male. In fact there was a certain sadness that seemed to emanate from his being. Perhaps he had been distressed and had forgotten to mind the borders or had simply been desperate to search out someone who could grant him membership. Thinking all of this, Savina softened more and more as the moments she spent in his presence ticked by. It was clear he needed help, needed a place to call home and feel safe in. Seeing this in him she would probably grant him a rank regardless of what he could bring to the table. At times the Commander couldn't help her bleeding heart.

"Well Tubur, we are a peaceful pack here, but those around are not always as we are. We like to keep our noses out of trouble, but that doesn't mean trouble can't come find us. I'm sure you could act as an ambassador of sorts." She wasn't granting him that responsibility yet, of course, but it seemed a path that would apply to the skills he had given voice to. A small amused smile came to her face. "If you know about piercing I might have to keep my mate away from you. He's grown a liking to putting metal in his body." Truth be told she didn't care at all what Kansas did to his form, but she thought some humor might make the boy feel more at ease. "Well, we could always use new members. If you still wish it, I give you the rank of Basic Officer. Welcome to Crimson Dreams Tubur."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

((Thanks))
Tubur slightly lifted his head and looked up at the back she-wolf. She seemed have camled down quiet a bit since he had first seen her. This was a good since the calmer she was the more likely he was to get into the pack and he needed to get into this pack. He didn't think he could spend one more day alone searching for a pack. He needed someone to talk to, someone he could trust and most of all a place to live where he coulds know he was safe. He had been traveling everyday for the past two weeks and every nght hen he would go to sleep he would wonder if something would attack him and make him never wake up again. Now its not that he couldn't defend himself its just hard when you asleep and something comes up on you and ends your life it seconds. Wouldn't you think thats difficult?

Tubur looked back at the ground as the she-wolf started to talk. He didn't want her to think of him as a threat or anything and ruin his chances of getting into the pack, so keeping his head down was the best way to go. He listined to Savina talk and the first word that really hang in his head was ambassador. He would have been completely fine just being able to be in the pack but now he could possible be an ambassador. Of course he knew that it would take some work to become to become one but he was sure he culd do it with a little time. "Yes, I would still like to be in the pack." He said peeking a look up at his new commander.
[html]

hopefully your title will get added soon, waiting for an admin to see the request ^^;

The smile on her face grew as Tubur said that he did still wish to join Crimson Dreams. Well, that settled that then. Her tail wagged in a friendly manner as she spoke again. "You can relax and stand up, I'm not going to bite you. You'll find we aren't that formal here unless the occasion calls for it. I was a bit more tense than I usually would have been. You see, I just had a new litter a couple weeks ago, so I'm a bit hypersensitive at the moment." Savina wasn't apologizing for her behavior, for it had been her right to be suspicious, but seeing as the man was now a part of her pack she felt that it would be good to share such information with him. No doubt he wished to learn some about her, seeing as she had just become his leader. Savina was more than willing to open herself up a bit to the new member.

"If you'd like I can show you around the territory. I don't know what your preference is, but most of the pack lives in a large old house not too far from here. If you'd prefer a more natural den though we have plenty of that as well." Really the Dreaming lands could offer anything anyone could want. There was no city or town within their borders, but the Italian woman didn't see that as a detriment. She may have grown more accustomed to have a lifestyle that involved human artifacts, but she was still a wolf and didn't have any desire to lose track of that. Open spaces were much better than any place cramped by too many buildings.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
((^_^))
I watched as a smile grew on my leaders face. There must not have very many poeple willing to join lately but he didn't see why. This pack looked really nice so far and as far as he could tell there wasn't any traitors but then again he had only seen the leader of the pack. She, at least, wasn't a complete wack job likr his old leader had zbeen. The only reason he had stayed in his old pack was because all his family had been there and there was no way his father would have left it. For that reason, he was now dead. Wasn't it strange, how a little thing like wanting to stay in the pack you grew up in cost you your life. Most of the time it was thought good of you if you stayed in your birth pack but in this case staying in your birth pack meant death.

After his leader had talked, Tubur rose up from his crouched postion into a more comfortable standing position. His birth pack had demanded he never fully stand up when the leader or someone of high postion was around. Compared to this pack his birth pack sounded like a nightmare but when you had grown up in it it was like second nature to crouch down in front of someone in high postion. The leader being tense was understandable since she had just had litter of pups. She was simple trying to protect them, thats all. He knew that he would protect his pups if he had any. Now the tour around the territory seemed essentail since he had come to this pack knowing very little about there territory. " I would like the tour around the packs territory and I belive I will live in the house that most of the other pack live in" He said.
[html]

300+
:3

She wasn't entirely sure why it was that there had been a lull in the newcomers that had come knocking at their door. Perhaps the war had scared away any that were hoping to settle down in the lands of Nova Scotia. She wouldn't have been able to blame them if that were the case. But Crimson Dreams had been lucky and the conflict between Inferni and Dahlia de Mai had not run south to threaten them. Any news concerning the war had trickled off and she sincerely hoped that the conflict had been settled and that Haku Soul had been deposed and taken care of. The conflict was indeed over, but it would have startled her to know that the madman was now running loose in the lands. If such news had reached her ears she would have doubled the defenses around the borders. No one was safe from that horrible man.

Tubur rose up and she was glad to see him not cowering before her. Savina didn't want her members to treat her like she was some intimidating creature that they needed to fear. Crimson Dreams was a family and she was just lucky enough to be the one they put their trust in. "Well, our borders stretch a large bit of ground, so I won't be able to show you all of it, I must get back to my pups you see, but I can show you what is on the way to the mansion and tell you of the other places." The Commander turned her nose in the direction of the building that housed the pack and started in a leisurely pace that would get them there quickly but not too quickly. "Up ahead is a small system of caves. Some have used them for dens and the pups of the pack enjoy exploring them. Further than that and a little to the south used to be an old barn, but it collapsed not long ago..." Her accented tones drifted off as she thought of the small crisis that had occurred when Old Red came down. She had been stuck in the manor, her heart filled with dread as she waited for the news. Her sister and her daughter had been injured, but she was just thankful they were alive.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
(( 300+ ))
Wasn't it weird, how you life could be change in the blink of an eye. You could be enjoying a swim with your family one moment and then be wandering the land looking for someone to take you in the next, but no matter how messed up your life gets it always seems to get better. Just like his life was now, he had a pack and a place to call home. He didn't have to spend all day wandering from place to place trying to find a safe place to sleep. He could just relax and help the pack, just like he use to be able to do. Now, he would still miss his family but at least now he would have the same bed each night. He looked around him taking everything in from the sound of the distant river to the soft breeze of the fresh forest air.

He then turned his gaze back to his new leader, who was now talking. He understood his leaders rush to get back to her pups and he really wasn't upset that she wouldn't be able to give him a tour of the whole territory. He could explore the territory by himself later after she showed him the mansion where most of the pack was said to mostly stay. He watched as the leader turned and walked towards the direction that he guessed the mansion was in. He quickly followed a few steps behind her listening as she told him about the caves and about the old barn that had fallen down not to long ago. He hoped that no one had gotten hurt when it had fallen down because he could guess that the pieces of the born falling down on you would more then likely leave you with some serious injury of some sort if not death.
[html]

300+

Savina shook her pelt out as they walked, an attempt to shake off the cloud of bad feelings that came with the thought of Old Red caving in. She wasn't sure if she had ever felt more helpless in her life. At any other time she would have been there, dashing in to save those that had been hurt, but the rest of the pack had rushed to Mati's call and she hadn't been able to leave her newborns alone. It was unlikely that they could get into any sort of danger if they had been locked in the room, but it was a chance she hadn't been willing to take. It was a small blessing that she hadn't known who it was that had been trapped in the barn, who had elicited that frantic call for help. If the woman had known it was her own daughter trapped inside the falling building she doubted she would have been able to stay in the manor. The worry would have been too great. Even now she worried that Cambria might be hurt that her mother had not been there among her rescuers.

Now was no time for such thoughts though, and she didn't want to appear melancholy in front of Tubur. This was a time of happiness for him and the last thing she wanted was to spoil or lessen that for him in any way. Her mind turned back to the notable areas of the pack. "Just past where the barn used to be there is a large lake that lays mostly within our borders. It is a good place to find game as well as a nice place to just sit and relax. Beyond that is the mansion and behind the mansion to the north is a small little valley. There is much land to the south of here as well, as our borders stretch all the way to the sea." It would be better she decided to leave her explanations at that. She didn't want to reveal all of the surprises his new home held, after all. "Are there any questions you have for me?" They would be upon the mansion soon and Savina didn't want to leave him confused.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
He watched the trees as he followed the she-wolf through the forest towards the manor. It was nice not to be trying to find a place to sleep for the night that would keep him out safe for the night and to be instead having a tour of his new packs territory in the bright sun feeling completely safe in his new home. Well, pretty much safe. He still felt out of place in his new home, but it had just become his home a minute ago so it was normal, right? He was sure he would warm up to this place soon enough and then he would feel perfectly safe in his home.

He countinued to follow his new leader through the woods and towards the manor where he would live. Shed begain to explain the lake that was located past the old barn that had fallen down not to long ago. He was suprised to hear that the border went all the way to the sea which was quiet far away wasn't it. Well, it would be quiet a bit of room for him to explore and find game. He enjoyed hunting quiet a bit so the more space the merrier. He begain to fasten his pace as Savina asked if he had any questions so he was mostly next to her but was still leting her be in control of where they were going. " I do not have any questions" He stated " but it was a very good tour of the territory".
[html]

Sorry for the wait! My freetime is restricted at the moment.

Tubur seemed to be a very polite wolf, and the more time she spent with him the happier she was to have been able to offer him a home. It had been a long time since she had accepted any newcomers into their midst and she had a particularly good feeling about the dark pelted male. Though there really weren't many she had accepted that had turned out to be disappointments. The only one she could remember clearly was the husky Leroy who had caused issues between Crimson Dreams and Dahlia de Mai. He was long gone though, and that was all fine with her. They didn't need troublemakers here and his loss had been more of a relief than anything to her.

The new Basic Officer came up closer to her so she could hear his words more easily. It surprised her a little that he had been so quiet thus far on their walk to the mansion, but perhaps that was just his way. Or it could have been he was just shy in new situations. Either was completely understandable. "Well, if you ever do have questions don't hesitate to come find me to ask. Or anyone else for that matter. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help," she said with a smile. Savina chuckled softly at his compliment. "It probably could have been better, if I had more time, but thank you Tubur." Just as the words left her mouth the mansion came into view, the large building towering over the surrounding landscape. "And here we are, Haven Manor. I wasn't used to living in buildings when I came here, but this place is very nice."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Tubur watched as the forest opened up letting him take his first glance at his new home. It was big, rising as high as the trees with a nice little garden around its bass.He had never been in a house before hadn't even seen one before but now that he had he know why his father was so strongly aganced anything human. It just looked so unnatrul, like a oversized cactus in a bright, blomming forest. It just didn't belong. Then again who was he to blame the pack for living in the manor, he hadn't even been in it yet.

The manor, of course, was made by humans and was intended for humans to use not wolves, so he guessed he would have to shift from his Lupus form into his Optime form in order to use the building like it was made to be used. He stopped for a second to let his commander get a step in front of him and then he began to shift. First the fur on the back of his neck began grew larger and thicker forming a mane type thing. Seconds later his arms begain to change, his elbow moving down and his upper arms growing large and long to form more human like arms. At the same moment new joints began to appear on his ankles and wrists and his haunches began to change into thighs. The shift was over in seconds leaving a more human like body, darker fur, and light brown eyes.

Tubur slowly stood up and countinued to follow Savina towards the house once again walking next to her. " This " Tubur said nodding towards the manor that now stood about three yards away " is the first house I have seen."
[html]

300+

As she heard the sounds of shifting behind her Savina paused to allow Tubur to complete the process. She guessed she should have told him that he would be able to get around in it just fine in his lupus form, but she supposed it could be easier to handle while in the bipedal form. She had learned to use the manor fine on four legs, seeing as she had started to live here before she became comfortable with shifting, but he could do whatever he was most comfortable with. The Commander made no move to follow him in his change of form and once he was done she continued to walk up towards the large house, making sure her faster gait was kept at a pace that he too could maintain.

Soon as they had come into view of the mansion she had sensed some trepidation and hesitance come from him. If he were used to living more naturally then she could understand this, but as soon as he spoke again it became even easier to understand his reticence. Savina stopped for a moment, looking up at him kindly. "Well, you can come in and take a look around, get a feel for it. If you end up not being comfortable in there then there are those caves I mentioned that aren't too far from here. I don't think any of them are occupied, so you could have your pick." She didn't care which living arrangement he chose, but she thought he might come to like the manor as she had when she came here. It was a large change for her as well, but she had come to love the large house.

That being said, she started off again and walked up the steps, nosing the door open and heading inside. She left one of her back legs out, holding the door open so that Tubur could enter too.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]