The Ten of Wands
[html]

ooc...[Read only]- plz k thnx; don't archive just yet, because i may be doing more posts here.

Honest to God I'll break your heart
Tear you to pieces and rip you apart

Daisuke had finally been able to come out of his cave, scared to be a burden on the world, and spending a lot of time by himself to find himself. Spring had come around, almost too quickly for the male. Golden pelt was starting to shed it's coat, and the color was shedding from his dyed fur. He was growing up, slowly. His mind was starting to become quieted. The music that filled it spoke of dreams, of moving on and on and on. The music told him to forgive himself and move on to the next step in his life. Elusiveness meant that he was just avoiding moving forward. The guitar had been slung across his back. He had begun his voyage to Halifax early this day that he had been blessed to live.

He had ended up on the shattered coast, in the Halifax airport. There were many places that were hit already, many things destroyed already. Search and Destroy The words echoed in his mind, this voice being not of his, but someone other than him. Like he was being commanded. The golden beast had made his way through the air port, looking at all he could, even getting down on all fours in his Optime form to sniff around. The male walked around a bit, looking at things that he had found, including a few magazines, and books, some maps. He found some book in one of the old cafes that had a faded picture with a dog with a muzzle on. Why do they wear that? I mean...It does look cool, but you can't do anything with it on.... the golden wolf hadn't understood, but found himself wanting to find one. He wondered if there would be any around here.

Daisuke went on a mission to find this muzzle, and he had found in the bagging port. The beast had slipped the muzzle over his own maw and he secured it around his head. It was uncomfortable at first, but he refused to take it off yet. He then moved on to see if he could find other things. The boy was mute now. The muzzle made him barely able to open that maw of his. He would only be able to speak in whispers. Why would he even curse himself like this? Because Daisuke... Daisuke was a naughty boy.

[/html]