A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

She smiles as she successfully dunks him. Her tail wags and she decides this game would become so much more fun in her Optime form. Just as she thought about shifting her eyes watch him as his hand reaches up to her face. She stood still, allowing him to reach out to her. The moment she felt his touch she leaned into it not thinking, then she blushed and swam away. Swimming just a few feet out of range she continued to blush feeling stupid for being so...so..she didn't even know what to call it. Her eyes look over watching him for a moment longer, she would continue their play and try not to act as though it affected her. Taking this moment she decided to shift forms once again. It took by surprise how easy it was for her to shift, the second time in just a matter of a day. This time she didn't let her self conscience to get in her way. She remembered how shy and anxious she was at the barn, she would try not to be so shy this time. Her eyes look over to him as her body was a within the water. Maybe that was why she was not so bothered by it, it was hidden. Her eyes met his for a moment and she giggled and stuck out her tongue taunting him from where she stood in the more shallow part of the water.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick watched as she shifted, he hadn't seen her in this form very many times, she looked fantastic. He smiled as she stuck out her tongue at him, he followed up by sticking out his own. He swam for the shore pulled himself up slightly, resting on the bank. The water dripping off of him , he wiped his fur out of his right eye. He heaved out a sigh and turned to Adonia, "You know that form looks very well." His ear twitched as water dropped from it, he licked his muzzle

"I have a question." he paused for a moment, playing with the water with his fingers. "What made you want to stay in this place? I mean, I know I have no answer for that myself, nothing but tired of wandering, which is a good reason as any to stay, but I was just wondering if you have another reason." he let his eyes drop to the shore, his head laying on his paws.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her ears perked forward. She was kind of sad that he stopped playing, but she was going to go with whatever he did. What he said made her eyes widen for a moment, then it registered what he said, her ears went back as she blushed, going rather red beneath her fur. "Thank you.." Her eyes sparkled happy to hear his compliment. Coming forward she figured she would get out as well, but not before dunking her head beneath the water. Oh, how she loved to swim, particular swimming under water was her favorite thing. Putting her head beneath the water she swam the rest of the way until the shallow water prevented her from being able to swim under the water. Her head rose in a fashion that her muzzle came out first making her fur slick back.

Her ears flicked forward to his question, a soft smile formed on her lips as she stood out of the water. The water slid down her hips and chest. Her figure was, so to speak, hourglass. Wiping away the rest of the water she proceeded to go sit next to him. "Well, a lot of reasons. It is safe and secure, as well as, a pack is like a family, you can count on the other members to be there for you when you need it. There is always food available with a pack, and a warm place to sleep." She smiles brightly after saying that, then her eyes look of to him her tail wagging happy. "I could imagine that was the same reason for you, right?"
<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for it being short Sad I are the suck.

Domonick smiled and let out a sigh, "I...guess that's why I stayed. I mean I had no reason not to stay..I-I-I.." he started stuttering, a very old habit that never surfaced unless he was nervous. "I guess I can say that I was scared to keep on, scared not to stay. I guess it's like you said too, about the members of the pack." He let out another sigh and his eyes fell to Adonia, "To tell you the truth, I never thought that I would find other people that I could actually relate to, but well," He motioned his hand to the surroundings, "look where I am now."

Domonick chuckled softly, "Ah, come on, I'm sorry to ruin the mood, let's have some fun!" As he got up on his hind legs, his feet slipped in the shore, sending him falling forward into the water. He let out a yelp as he fell, the water splashing everywhere as he went under.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes watch him curiously as he spoke, ears went full on alert hearing him stutter. He had always spoke so confidently around her, so to hear him stutter was very surprising. Quickly, she smiled cute! a nervous side of him! Her tail wags with great amusement. "Well.." her eyes looked down for a moment before continuing, "...I am glad you are with this pack and chose to stay.....if you didn't, I would not have met you.." She felt a lump in her throat after speaking that, she was blushing horribly once again.Her eyes glance up as he spoke of continuing their playing

She gasped as he fell forward yelping, quickly, without thinking, she rushed to him, "Are you okay!?" She put her arms around his shoulders and held him up so-to-speak. Her eyes searched his to figure out how he was feeling. Seeing that he was fine she giggled, "And I thought I was clumsy!" A big smile crossed her face as she hugged him. She didn't know why she did this..she just did, the urge to do so guided her body.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Oh god, I'm so sorry this is so short. I've written 3 essays today >.< meh brain is all like "Bleh."

If he was without fur, one would have been able to see how red his face was. "I'm okay."He chuckled, "I meant to do that, wanted to make you laugh." it was an obvious lie, but he said it anyways. his face grew even redder as she wrapped her arms around him..A hug? he thought. He didn't know what to do, his heart started beating in his chest. He could feel it beating faster, the blood rushing through his body. With her arms around him, he couldn't stop himself from returning her hug, albeit he may have been awkward in the process.

<style>
</style>
[/html]