Im new.. please could someone explain what to do..
(i cant spell to well so yeah please forgive me.. i will try to spell correctly though..)
i need help on how to start living my life on souls... so yeah help please?
i need help on basicaly EVERYTHING, even the info about myself...
plus i could do with an 'friend' (i dont know if you will actully want to be my friend so thats why i put it like that btw) to introduce me to life and tell me good and bad places to be caught in..
plus i would love to be able to put on info about my life before i came here e.g. about my ex-clan and what happend to them ect...
Hi! Big Grin Welcome to 'Souls!

I'm Sie, I've been here a while and everything and I think I can help you out. ^_^

First of all, I would read the Plot, Rules, and Joining information over, just to get a feel for it. Pay attention to the Plot page, the rules and joining information you can come back to later.

Then, I would go to the Roleplay Guide. This is your best bet for a starting point! If you don't know anything about wolves, this has some generalized information for you about character creation, acceptable colors, etc etc.

There's also a lot of information about our werewolf species, the Luperci. Smile I've noticed in your profile you list a human form--I'm not sure if that's an OOC jest or IC realism, but we don't have humans at all here. Smile Our wolves don't have human forms, humans have been extinguished from the earth and have been for the past 22 years, so there aren't any living canines (even with a lifespan of ~17 years for our Luperci!) who would even remember humans. Smile

For help with roleplaying... hm. I'd poke around in the current forums as well as the archives and read over a few threads and see what we're all about. Smile For a bunch of short threads, I'd try out the joining thread archive and you can view a bunch of shorter threads of characters coming into packlands and so on and so forth.

If you need more help, I'd definitely browse some of the older threads and the archives of this forum! You can also send me a PM or an IM (I have AIM [the sleepy glow], MSN [snakesblood@gmail.com], and YIM [zer0zer0129]) if you need more specific help. Smile I'm more than willing to sit down with you and give you a hand!

Hope you enjoy! <3 Sie