haligh, a lie [j]
Silver Arcona, 5 years, male, luperci. Contact me through PM.
[html]
The sky was a blaze of color -- crimson, rich gold, pale turquoise, grey. As slowly as the clouds move across the heavens a great, luminous orb was beginning to breach the rolling hills. Snow glinted off sunlight, reflecting the sunrise's magnificence in its translucent surface. Black against a rainbow of hues, a lone crow soared lazily by. It need not flap its wings but rather graze by on the momentum provided by a supple wind. From left to right it careened, almost dangerously, but if one observed the agile creature often enough the action wasn't surprising. It seemed like crows enjoyed living on the edge. Light filtered through the trees, dazzling in pinpoints that shone like daytime stars betwixt the skeletal, heaven-bound branches. Bleeding Souls was beginning to awaken from a long, slighted sleep. Winter was almost over, and its effects were slowly but surely beginning to become more unapparent. They were in the home stretch now.

His fierce yellow eyes opened slowly but snapped back shut swiftly when he realized he was in the direct path of a particularly brilliant ray of light. Tail came up to curl around his chilled body, the snow having done little over night to throw off the cold. After several long moments he finally stirred once more, this time with the intent of actually getting up. In one sudden, quick motion Silver brought himself to his feet. Without even looking around or stretching momentarily, he assumed a brisk stroll and exited the small glade that had housed him overnight.

Purposeful strides took him towards Jaded Shadows' borders, where he respectfully stopped where neutral territory met claimed. Observing the land that stretched beyond with a critical eye, Silver took in a long breath of crisp winter air and waited.
[/html]
[html]

The pale mother still limped on the back leg that had been fractured in the fight with the hybrid from inferni. But she had the blade that she'd wanted. She was only using the leg because she had to, to strengthen it, to make it hurt less. And she was Waher now, one of three. It was her job now. If Lucifer could spend all his time hunting, she would spend her time doing borders. She was a lousy hunter anyways.
A scent caught her attention just as someone expeled a breath nearby. She paused, looking around calmly. There, a silvery hued male waited. She moved slowly, painfully, her gait lacking the graceful movements, the felinistic beauty. She was atrue beauty in her prime. Now, just shy of five years, she was getting up there in age. And her fur, which was taking on the sheen of silver, was showing it.
She paused before the male, studying him seriously. Then she spoke. "Greetings, I am Deuce Rhiannon, Waher of the Jaded Shadows pack. She looked at him through quiet bi-colored eyes. "Is there someone in particular you are searching for, sir?
[/html]
[html]
A slight change in the underlying blanket of scents alerted him to the female's oncoming appearance. He slowly rearranged his paws, stretching the muscles that felt like they had almost atrophied whilst standing. Yellow eyes flashed expectantly, drinking in the slowly rising sun and sky's gradual change in color. At last she approached, her pristine white coat giving off a glossy sheen when it caught the light just right. What was unusual about the stranger were her eyes -- one appeared to be bordering on turquoise, the other rather like his own hue. Silver took this in stride, rather unfazed by unique markings or differences at this point. Throughout his travels, he had encountered plenty of quirky others.

Once she had closed ample distance between the two, he averted his eyes towards the ground and slowly lowered himself into a substantial bow. The crown of his head pointed down towards the ground, tail tucked neatly in between his back haunches. When she introduced herself Silver merely nodded and allowed his ear to twitch curiously. "Deuce. My name is Silver Arcona -- it's a pleasure to meet you," he paused to lick his lips. "No, I'm not looking for anyone in particular. Rather, I'm interested in joining Jaded Shadows." His thick Scottish accent flowed like sweet candy from his mouth. Briefly, Silver brought his eyes up to meet her's, but just as quickly returned them hell-ward.
[/html]
The male, Silver, had a thick accent that rather reminded her of Noah, lucifer's father. a faint smile quirked her lips. She hadn't done this in a long time, and had mostly forgotten or disregarded the normal rules of greetings. His eyes met hers and she gave a friendly smile, though his own orbs were quickly downcast again. She cocked her head, looked at him seriously.

Silver, you look to be my age. Do not play coy or submissive with me. Let's talk. She eased herself to the ground, wincing as she put too much weight on he injered leg. For starters, what brought you to jaded Shaodws? And secondly, we here in jaded Shadows are like a family. What can you bring to us that we might need? That our alphas will think you can bring us? And last...what is it you seek from us?

She studied him closely, the way he moved, the way he talked, the look on his face. His scent, his sound, his looks. He seemed healthy enough. That was a plus. Health was always a plus. Fatin was a healer, and Deuce knew a bit about herbs and the such, but ill health always boded unwell for the pack. Always. She rubbed her fractured leg absently while waiting for him to reply.
[html]
At her request to end the respect that almost always accompanied border meetings, Silver raised his eyebrows. He was in no way displeased with her unexpected deliverance, but rather confused. Was this not the way newcomers were judged in Bleeding Souls -- on reverence and obedience? Without saying a word he straightened up, masking his surprise with a stoic facial expression. Deuce seemed rational enough, so he wasn't about to question her sanity or something equally ridiculous. Instead, he arranged himself into a neat standing position that quite mimicked the female's own. Yellow eyes flew up from the ground to rest upon her mismatched pair, searching them quizzically yet unquestioningly. Clearly she knew what she was doing.

"As you wish," he responded, tail flicking out to curl around his haunches. "I used to live in Scotland, but when my pack was overrun by another I was forced to leave. I remembered my aunt telling me about this place -- I don't believe she lived here, though. I decided to see what it was like for myself. As for what I can bring to your "family"... unbridled strength, my well-earned fighting skills, and Advisor teachings." He contemplated mentioning his prior pack's focus in the art of protection, but thought better of it. "In exchange, I seek a place to stay amongst your ranks."
[/html]
[[go ahead and edit your first post to say leader needed! Big Grin]]

She nodded as she listened to his words. Clearly, they'd been chosen carefully, and wisely. She gave him a wry smile. I know most initial meeting are accompanied by the respect that you were showing, and I appreciate it. But since i am not an alpha, or of any particular rank, i don't feel it nessacary to make you grovel before me. If you were younger, i might. But you look to be about my age.

After a moment, she spoke again. I'll call the leaders and they will make the final decision. But i doubt they will dissapprove. She lifted her head, letting a rarely used call issue forth. Her howl was rusty, but still carried the sweet dulcet tones of her musical voice. She called for fatin or tayui, the female alphas. One would come, one would welcome the newcomer.
Currently both of Jaded Shadow's Alphas are on the Absentee List so I'll go ahead and accept you OOCly. Feel free to post wherever you'd like and I'll point this out to the both of them when they return so this can be wrapped up. Welcome! :3

[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]