Samael Lykoi

Grandmother
: Kaena Lykoi

Grandfather:
Astaroth Kimaris

Siblings:
Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi, Arakiel Mkhai Lykoi, Machidael Sutekh Lykoi

Appearance:

Enkiel Lykoi is a pale gold-gray color throughout most of his fur, with a pale cream-colored belly and chest. His face is slightly lighter than the rest of him, and he has black markings on his face, ears, and muzzle. Rather than the typical Lykoi saddle, he has a black dorsal stripe, and a gray side stripe beneath it, with gray extending to cover his shoulders and hips. He is a slim and small canine, and the tiniest of his litter, weighing no more than thirty pounds when fully grown. His eyes are bright crimson red, the same as his father.

Biography:

Enkiel, Sepirah, Arakiel, and Machidael were born to Djeserit Nephthys and Samael Lykoi after a fling or something. They were actually born and raised for the first several months of their life in Egypt in their mother's psychotic moon cult. The fact that the four babies were born on a full moon had a lot of significance for Djeserit, and she raised them similar to how Kaena raised Samael, Ahemait, and Razekiel at first, as Samael had told her a little about the Angel and his father, those sorts of things. When the children were old enough, Djeserit picked them up and traveled back to the 'Souls area, only they all got separated somehow and that is why they will slowly trickle in.

Personality:

Enky suffers from multiple personality disorder. On one side, he's a sarcastic bastard, somewhat decent, but he speaks his mind, the other side of him, he's an evil sick bastard who doesn't retain any memories of his other half which does remember some of what happens on his evil side (hard to grasp? GOOD!) As per his littermates he is Set's earthly avatar, in which the god of chaos and deception can rain upon any pack, causing corruption and wars throughtout the lands.

[/html]

Enkiel Tables

[html]

WC: 337

By Sie!!!

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
ooc talk

by James

[/html]
Post Log
[html]

#1. At last Kaena (May 21, 2010)

#2.Lost and hungry Bios(May 25, 2010)

#3. Impressive Title here Tsrmono (May 26, 2010)

#4. Got dirt, got air, got water. AW inferni thread (May 17, 2010 yeah i didn't even join then bwahahahha)

#5 lost myself and i am nowhere to be found Clover (June 2, 2010)

#6. push pull Keychain(June 3, 2010)

#7. The Sharpest Lives Sepirah (June 11, 2010)

#8. I want your skulls, I need your scrolls. Rio (June 14, 2010)
[/html]
Points game (the points here will not be the same as Inferni points, ok thnx bai!)

[html]

Under 300 words

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,

300-499

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22,

500-999

1000+

Total Points: 71 Points

Total words: 10,450

Last updated: June 26, 2010
[/html]