indicates my reply is needed.

indicates a priority thread
current speed: 1-3 days

last update: october 20th

want this postlog layout?

post log

1. tame the ghosts in my head (15 Oct)

In progress.

2. the water creeps to my chest (17 Oct)

In progress.

3. let the water lead us home (19 Oct)

In progress.

Archive :: 2012

1. --

Archive :: 2011
  1. i slit the throat of your confidence (05 Feb)

Thread description goes here.

2. why does it always rain on me (05 Feb)

In progress.

3. don't find fault, find a remedy (01 Apr)

4. i can be the man that she deserves (05 Apr)

In progress.

5. the shores of russia (19 Apr)

In progress.

6. when you were young (1 May)

In progress.

Archive :: 2010
  7. noise pollution (28 Dec)

A newly accepted Silas has decided to maneuver himself up into an oak tree and is later found by Halo Lykoi. After being extended an invitation to join him, Halo climbs up into the tree alongside Silas. The two talk for awhile - Silas asking questions about Inferni while also divulging information about his homeland. Eventually it starts to snow and Halo decides to head home, inviting Silas to the mansion to look for a place to spend the night.

8. a warning to the people, the good and the evil (03 Jan)

9. Figures in black, Marching to Reunion (19 Jan)

10. sic transit gloria (25 Jan)

Silas travels to Rabbit Lake, where he is come across by Mati of Crimson Dreams. The two sit, catch up, and talk about current happenings in their own lives. At one point, Mati offers to come and paint a mural for Silas on his bedroom wall. Silas accepts before he decides it is time to head home.

11. charred earth (05 Apr)

12. things we lost in the fire (12 Apr)

13. i'm a young urban psychopath (19 Apr) (M)

Upon returning to the mansion, Silas comes across Cotl Ulrich on the second floor. After introductions are made, Cotl offers Silas a couple hits of marijuana before redirecting them into his room. There the two get on the subject of tattoos and strike up a deal. Silas trades three bottles of vodka for a tattoo, and after some setting up, Cotl gets to work.

14. burning on the highway (20 Apr) (M)

While doing some scavenging in Halifax, Silas happens upon his father, Rurik Russo, and a band of a few others gathered in the street. After joining them, a sizable group assembles on some couches that have been arranged around a small table. Rurik speaks about the nature of this day and the group indulges in some marijuana in celebration.

15. where art thou, brother? (08 May)

Anatoliy Russo pays a surprise visit to Inferni. After greeting his brother at the borders and steering him inside of D'Neville, the two make their way into the first floor sitting room to catch up with one another. Silas divulges his feelings for Halo Lykoi after some pestering from his brother.

16. gray lines on a wall (21 May)

In the company of Mati Church, Silas makes he way to his bedroom in D'Neville with paint supplies in tow. Upon entering his room, the two set up Mati's supplies so that she might begin painting Silas' mural. Halo barges into the room, and instantly thinks that the two are romantically involved. After a dramatic display in the hallway, all are finally calmed down enough for things to be explained.

17. a most beautiful ruby red (15 Jun) (M)

After Inferni's territorial shift, Silas decides to do some investigating of the clan's lands. After locating Razekiel Lykoi's campsite in Occasus Promontorium, the two talk to catch up since their last meeting, discussing a bit their living arrangements and families before Silas decides to continue with his exploration.

18. ytterst mot randa av salt fant eg ein vei (25 Jul)

After returning from a trip to Halifax, Silas stops Halo in the hallway of the mansion and tells her he has a surprise for her. He gifts her a golden dragon bracelet and uses the opportunity to tell Halo how he feels for her. The situation turns slightly sour when Halo reveals she has a child, and Silas misinterprets this to mean she also has a lover. However, things are cleared up and Silas promises to protect Halo from anyone who tries to hurt her again.

19. smoke on the breeze (29 Jul)

Silas comes across a battered a bruised Eris outside of D'Neville. Upon seeing her injuries, he questions her about their origins until she finally reveals they were doled out by Halo. He then questions Eris about the tiny Luperci replica she has, and Eris explains she will use it to exact her revenge. Silas snatches it up and stomps away, thinking to himself how proud he is that Halo did such a awesome job on Eris' stupid dumbface.

20. running through the night and day (01 Oct)

In progress.

21. cause for celebration (02 Oct)

In progress.

22. home is where the heart is (?? Oct)

In progress.

23. sophie says she's really tryin' (15 Oct)

In progress.

24. take me before i start to change my mind (26 Oct)

In progress.

25. we can live like Jack and Sally if we want (29 Oct) (M)

In progress.

26. and she was waiting at the door (12 Nov)

In progress.

27. you need what you've already got (30 Nov)

In progress.

Archive :: 2009
  28. partners in crime (22 Sep)

29. itsy bitsy spider (01 Oct)

30. It Makes My Heart Break (04 Oct)

31. ever so sweet (19 Oct)

32. instant proof of insurance (27 Nov)

33. octane twisted (18 Dec) (M)

<style>
.anna-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.anna-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gives them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.anna-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.anna-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.anna-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gives your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.anna-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archives, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.anna-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my character archives as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.anna-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
.anna-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.anna-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Character Name" part's font and etc.*/
.anna-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your character name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set char-notes float to left. */
.anna-notes {float:right; width:50%; text-align:right;}
.anna-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and character notes divs. Don't touch this. ;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>
[/html]