wandering over daisys
[html]

out of character text

Ever folllowed her mother into their home. She walked in on all four and looked around nervously. The smell were interesting and Ever sniffed everything. Her glittery eyes wandered aimlessly but eventually settled on her mothers thin shape by the counter. She admired her two legged stance.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:# 645d57; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2yn2u7n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #111111; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Amazing table by Sara Joe

Ayita smiled down at Ever. "So ever what would you like to do we could make sure there are enough blankets in your bed spot." She said."We could start practicing to read or I could make you something to eat." She said. She had a million things they could do but it was more up to what the girl would want to do. She watched the girl she could tell she was just a regular wolf but she could see the girl watching her. "What are you thinking about she asked.

[/html]
[html]

Ever listened mindlessly as she wandered around the house. Everything seemed so different. "Oh, I am just thinking about how odd all of this seems." The gray female chuckled quietly and walked over to her adopted mother. "You have some strange ways." Ever said kindly, looking up at Ayitawith sparkling eyes. She loved it here, for she loved change and new experiences. Ever wandered over to the window and looked out. The rain had started harder and the wind blew and splattered it along the glass. The female's face grew grim.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:536px; background-color:# e0c1ac; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/tarlm1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #111111; padding: 400px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she went over to the window to see what it was liked out. She wanted to get to understand what the little girl was thinking. "Well now how is the things we do weird?" She asked. "Were there wolves like us where you used to live?" She asked. Though things here were kinda strange she had to admit. Smiling she gentally touched the girl. She was a sweet girl.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

Ever smiled crookedly and leaned into her mother’s touch. It was true that the wolves here were like the ones in her old pack, but still the way they did things were different. The female remained silent and stared out the window expectantly, like sun was about to break any moment. She shifted her paws and glanced around again. The warmth made her drowsy but she wasn't ready to sleep.

The young wolf blinked a the rain started to surge harder then she had ever seen. The wet tree's swayed in the strong wind, creating more flying drops. "Storm?" Ever swallowed. She hadn't heard thunder which she knew was part of a storm. Still, the grey wolf smiled.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:# 645d57; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2yn2u7n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #111111; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled looking at her she wasn't sure what she could do but she felt as though she was pressuring the young girl. moved into Ayita's touch more and ayita smiled she just wasn't sure how her cocky daughter was going to take to the female. She hoped that the two would get a long ok at least so that they wouldn't kill each other.

"Don't worry. Your inside safe from everything." Ayita said patting the young girl's head. "Is there anything I can do for you to make you feel comfy? Or happier? Is there a way you like to sleep or what?" Ayita asked looking down at her. She tried to ignore the on coming storm.

[/html]
[html]

I am thinking that later Ever will decide she would like to become a werewolf and ask unexpectantly if Ayita could do a blood tranfusion. I have already talked to Vigilante about it

"Anything's fine," Ever said quickly then sat back on haunches. She looked in the tree line to find a small group of werewolves laughing and walking on their hind paws. Ever snorted and focused in on them through the driving rain. A sudden recognition sparked deep inside the young wolf and she blurted "How do you become a werewolf?" Her eyes were dull as the grey wolf glanced quickly at Ayita.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:521px; background-color:#333b3e ; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i4ljdl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #ffffff; padding: 398px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Thats cool. Ayita would so do it for her.

Ayita smiled as she looked at her. "Oh ok." Ayita smiled smiling a little. She wasn't sure what was going through the girls mind but she was getting more and more lost. She shrugged and looked out at the rain. To bad it was raining. Picking up books that were scattered from her daughter and her she sighed. She'd have to get that girl to clean up more. She only had a few good books and she'd like to keep them that way. "What?" She asked turning to the girl. "Well um some are born that way if the parent or one parent is "were" persay. Others get changed that way through blood or other bodily fluid exchange." She said looking at her. She placed the books on the shelves and grabbed a journal she brought from her home which was her grandfathers. He was a healer and it had all sorts of stuff in it.

[/html]
[html]

I will make it happen soon. We should start a private thread with the whole family so we could get acquainted .

Ever looked down at her wolfish paws and her brow furrowed in frustration. She wished she could help Ayita. Instead she turned around slowly walked to her adopted mother's side, looking at the scribbles in a beautiful notebook with lively patters on the front. Words. Her mind seemed to say as she numbly traced the lines with her eyes. They curved beautiful. Ever sighed inwardly and wished she could write like that. The female looked at Ayita's slender claws holding the book perfectly then down at her own large fury paws. She opened her mouth to speak but closed in and looked off outside again. The group of were wolves were gone but a faint trail of smoke twirled from the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:521px; background-color:#333b3e ; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i4ljdl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #ffffff; padding: 398px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]