Joining
Character Name: Abungu Bahati
Character Birthdate (including year): August 4th, 2008
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Canis simensis ortus (Ethiopian wolf)
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). AIM: cookies4jo23
Currently played characters: James Damorin (currently on Hiatus/not playing him)
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Profile! =)

I had posted about quitting/putting James on hiatus and joining a new character right away, but if I've missed a rule or something just let me know!
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Everything looks good. :3 And her birthdate would be August 4, 2008 if she is to turn 3 on August 4, 2010. The RPG is set in real time. Smile
Haha ok thanks! Yeah I had to quick reread the rules and found it but apparently forgot to put it in my profile x.x My bad!
To turn 3 in 2010, wouldn't the date of birth be in 2007?

butyeah. Welcome to 'Souls!
QUOTE (Vigilante Haskel @ Jun 18 2010, 12:33 AM)
To turn 3 in 2010, wouldn't the date of birth be in 2007?

butyeah. Welcome to 'Souls! [/quote]
Oh hey I cannot do basic arithmetic 8D Yeah, that's correct!
Tammi be stressed! XD