Questions
Hey! I was just wondering... I have been RolePlaying loads lately, and I'm running out of places to post- to improve my writing skills, so if Belle ventured into another pack would they rip her to peaces or something for trespassing?
In most cases a character wouldn't instantly be ripped apart when trespassing. Except for maybe Inferni (nah, not really!). Most packs are relatively calm when it comes to trespassing -- most would probably be unhappy about the open disrespect shown by doing so, but I think the worst thing you could expect is that the wolves/coyotes would run her off, but that's unlikely unless your character is really rude/hostile.
I think I should probably lay off the Inferni idea, yet I'm thinking Phoenix Valley- if Belle offers them a gift?
You can visit other packs without trespassing. :o You can wait at the borders and maybe call for someone to see if they can show you around? Bringing a gift would fit in nicely with such a scenario.
Oh yeah, visiting other packs is totally cool--but when you do that you should probably hang out outside of the borders before barging in. XD Think of the borders of the packs as your neighbors' door--while it's absolutely lovely to knock on the door and greet them with a gift basket of stuff, it's totally rude, illegal, and possibly psychotic if you just barge in through the front door and start throwing gifts at them. XD Also, I'll probably reply to you some time tonight! Big Grin