Hakuna Matata
[html]

WC: --- OOC: We could prolly wrap this up soon Big Grin

I think they may have gotten smarter, I’m sure I’ll get one soon enough!

He said, he did hope that he’d get one before dark settled in, he wanted to be home soon, though the company was nice, he would rather sleep in his own bed then on stone or grass. He’d learned to take advantage of what good he had because eventually something bad would evidently happen to him.

So what kind of song…

He started to say when he got a tug on his line, he stood up in a quick shot and started reeling in his pole, it seemed like this one wasn’t going to give up without a fight, so he pulled harder, but remembered what Rurik had told him, that tugging too hard would cause his line to snap and him to lose his fish, bait and hook, as this was his only hook he didn’t want to lose it. He pulled and reeled, until finally another fish popped out of the water onto the stone, this one was a healthy one, and he had trouble catching onto it.

Today just happens to be my lucky day, but this devil is a little slippery!

He grunted, his line still in his hands but every time he caught the fish it slapped his hand with its head or tail and slipped right through. He must have looked like an idiot trying to get it.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sure thing! Maybe one more post or so?

Only a few moments passed before Niro began to speak again, and both darkened ears turned to catch the smooth sound of his voice. However, the Miracles male abruptly stopped mid-sentence and eagerly leapt to his feet, movement at the end of his line having stirred him to action. Straw colored eyes then turned away from the pale colored man, following the line that disappeared beneath the water. A few anxious moments passed as Niro worked to reel the fish in, and then finally the glimmering body was out of the churning water below and into the suffocating air.

"Your lucky day, indeed, love!" Clover chimed, clapping her palms together with glee as she watched Niro fight with the slippery thing. It seemed to take much effort on Niro’s behalf to try and grab a hold of the fish, but soon its lack of oxygen would hinder its ability to fight and the Miracles man would easily be able to claim his prize.

"You sure are some fisherman!" Clover commented, brushing some of the golden hair away from her face. She was glad that he had been able to get another, for she felt slightly guilty that he had offered up his first meal. It was relieving to know that he’d get a bit of food in his stomach tonight too, before the sun had completely sunk below the horizon. With a quick snap of her eyes, Clover reassessed the horizon. Though she returned her gaze back to Niro, she knew it would be time for her to leave after she made sure he was all set with his fish.

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: omfg... I didn't see this till yesterday, sorry for posting so laate ; ; and it's a crappy post too /sigh

By the time Niro got a hold of the fish, it was almost nearly dead. He made sure to do the hitting awaya from his new friends eyes, he didn’t want to see her pained look in her eyes. His preparation was quick as well, he was quite hungry,

Yeah I’m surprised, this is like the second time I’ve really ever fished, I feel quite lucky, and thankful I was able to get so many, maybe next time I can get some extra fr later.

He said as he was done scaling the fish. He moved on to gutting it.

It’s too bad the day can’t stay any longer.

Niro sighed as he finished getting his fish ready, and he made it into small bits so that he could eat it on his way home.

But I’m afraid my pack will start missing me. Thank you so much for keeping me company Clover

Niro smiled. Marahute was all eyes now, watching the two, she shook herself a little, and Niro smiled, he pulled out one of the fledgling feathers he had in one of the small bags in his belt and handed it to Clover. It was a light brown, with a little white at the end.

To remember us by.

He said as he pulled fishing hook to the pole so that it wouldn’t snag him while he walked back home, and shouldered the fishing rod.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]
[html]

That was an awesome thread. Thanks!! <3

He was quick to preparing the fish, and Clover rose from her place on the rock to get herself ready for departure. The preparation didn’t take as long as it had before (perhaps because he had rushed it some) and in no time it seemed as if they both realized it was time to go their separate ways. "Yes, it’s a shame the sunshine can’t shine long into the night time, love." Clover loved the warm feel of the rays on her back, though the coyote girl appreciated the white gleam of the moon almost as much. You couldn’t have one without the other, so she figured it was a fair trade in the end.

"Thanks for letting me sit with you and Marahute, and for feeding me." The young coyote girl blushed beneath her tawny fur, and bashfully brushed some of the golden hair from her face. When Niro presented her the feather, a smile beamed on her features. "Oh, Niro. It’s beautiful. Thank you." She accepted his offer and proudly slipped it into her hair, smiling back at him when she was sure it would not move. "I hope to see you again, sometime," she told him, stepping down from the rock and away from the shore line. It would be a long trek home, but she wouldn’t mind walking in the moonlight.

"Good bye, dearest Niro!" One braceleted wrist rose into the air and the girl’s slender fingers waved in departure. She took one last sweeping glance of the wolf and his bird, before she turned and headed off towards home.

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]