Second character?
I love Element veryveryvery much, but I know I'd have to be a Luperci to get the full feel of this forum. I was just wondering, when you make a new character, do you make a new account and sign up with his/her name, and then fill out the form? I'm not doing it yet (I'm not ready) but I'd like to know when and if the time comes. Thanks!
This is correct! You can bring in a secondary character when you have been active in character with your primary character for 1,5 months and have 45 in character posts with it. You make a new user name with your new character's name and join the ordinary way (just remember to add that it's your second character and who your main is!) Big Grin If you link up your accounts you will not have to sign in and out between the two accounts when you post, which is awesoooome.
Libri pretty much covered it all. Big Grin When you have the requirements, you do fill out the pack's respective form and go ahead and post the joining thread in their forum (or, if a loner, you use the Loner form in the help files and post in Roleplay Related). Permissions aren't needed anymore for auxiliary characters, so as soon as you get that 45 posts or have been here a month and a half, go for it. :3
Cool, thanks!