Averaeshi (J)
Character Name: Averaeshi
Character Birthdate (including year): December 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Verto
Species: Half Arctic/Half Tundra Wolf
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
Initial post:

Averaeshi felt the sand underneath his paws as he once more encountered the edge of the Course des Miracles territory. He silently cursed himself for leaving when everything had been going so well. He had panicked like a fool, to afraid to accept that maybe there was such a thing as happiness, and now everything was ruined. Even if he was accepted into the pack again his reliability would be greatly reduced. But even the small taste he had of this place was enough to bring him back, consequences be damned.
When he judged he was close enough to the pack boundaries Averaeshi let out a howl hoping that one of the wolves he had met would recognize it and once again greet him. He could understand if he wasn’t accepted, as he had after all deserted his post most untrustworthy like. Still, if they were willing to reaccept him he would take whatever he got. It was his own damn fault after all for getting into this mess. He would just haave to wait and see.
[html]

Hello! I assume you’ve been at ‘Souls before so welcome back. If you have any questions feel free to ask :3

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

She flexed her paws in the sand along the beach, staring out blankly at the sun’s rays reflecting on the ocean. Blinking, the silver female shook herself as if there was something on her fur. Finally the young wolf had made it out of her house and into the fresh air. She set off at a gallop at first, along the shore. It felt more than nice to move in lupus body again, the one she had been born in. But her adopted mother’s blood still lingered through her veins. Legs pumping Ever lifted her muzzle to the breeze to catch prey scent but instead something else came.

The girl approached the borders towards the scent that smelt vaguely of Cours. Suddenly, she could see and smell the male on the beach. His white pelt stood out against the sky. The female took a quick look around, seeing an easy escape into the forest where she knew every branch and stick and continued at a slower pace up to the loner.

Hello,” Ever said quietly, her voice ringing like wind chimes in a spring breeze. She breathed, listening to the sound.
You’re not lost, are you, love?” Colorless irises looked on at the male, waiting for his answer with a gentle tilt of her head. She shrunk back slightly causing no harm.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Averaeshi paced irritated as he waited for someone to notice him. After a few minutes he was finally greeted by a gray female wolf that he had not had the pleasure of meeting in his brief stay within the Cours des Miracles lands. As she spoke to him her words could only seem strangely ironic in his position for he was indeed in a way lost. But instead of telling her this he said, “No I am not lost preetty leetle volf. I am here to talk vith the one vho call heemself Vigilante. I come to these land vishing to talk to him.”
Letting his words ring out he examined the newcomer with weary interest. She had not appeared in the strange form that had been the guise of the one who called himself Rurik instead thankfully appearing as a regular wolf. She appeared to be slightly nervous as her gaze drifted to the forests to their side. He knew he must stand out against this sand and examined the disadvantages of fighting in this terrain. Then, as hee realized what he was doing, he cursed himself inwardly at letting his nstincts get the better of him. He had come for peace not for war.
[html]

▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Ever smiled to the newcomer’s words. Of course he was just coming for a rightful place in the pack for his eyes echoed the peace in his voice. Apparently, he knew Vigilante and seemed to want to speak to him immediately. She nodded gently. “You wish to see my father,” The female stated knowingly. Without waiting for an answer, Ever fell back onto her haunches and let a strong howl escape her lips.

It came out slightly strangled and unpracticed but it still carried through the territory. Finishing with the lowest note, the silver female lowered her head. She gazed challengingly into the loner’s eyes, as if waiting for him to correct her in some way.

My apologies,”Ever said, backing off a bit. “I haven’t introduced myself. I am Ever Mayawyn, Marquess of Cour des Miracles.” She stated bodly, pride blooming in her voice.

<style type="text/css">
.ocean-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6b8f44; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ocean-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:1px;}
.ocean-a01 p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ocean-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#f0f5f7; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3808/souls24copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#7db2cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I am so sorry. I honestly didn't see this until Fae PMed me... I hope we haven't lost you! D:

Vigilante's interest was caught as he heard the first howl, but in his patrol of the borders, he knew that it would take some time to reach the source of the howl. It was the second howl, one he placed as belonging to Ever, that made him move more quickly, his muscular lupus form moving quickly in the direction of both howls. A stranger at the borders was something important to the King, but he was very protective over both Amaranth and Ever. Knowing that Ever was there was enough to force him to move more quickly than he might have without knowing his adopted daughter was present.

Jade eyes took in both canine forms as he approached, his body held high. He could not help it. After J'adore had ever so kindly trespassed so deeply and Ever had been the one to find him, the caramel-colored King was not willing to take any risks. "Hello, Ever," he said fondly. As he took a second look at the stranger, however, he smiled. "Averaeshi. It is good to see you back. Are you looking for somewhere to settle again, or are you simply passing through?" He had not gotten to know the male well when he had first joined, and nothing had been said to explain his absence. Still, Vigilante did not hold this against Averaeshi and he was curious to know the male's intentions with this visit.

<style type="text/css">
.nadherne b {font-weight:bold; color:#794A33; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.nadherneooc {text-align:left;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#3C312D;}
.nadherne p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 5px 1px 5px; margin:5px;}
.nadherne {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#AA5E3C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #3C312D; padding: 160px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:11px; color:#3C312D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Me!
[/html]
Please reply by September 18th (5 days from now) if you are still interested in joining. Thank you! Big Grin