NPC/Creature question
Okay, so for plot related reasons I have in mind about 3-6 threads were I would like to thread with -only- Anann's horse Rem. Half of those would be related to Anann's main plot line, the rest would be unrelated to Anann at all. However, I have no desire for Rem to a full fledged character, for many reasons. I am basically wondering if there was a way to get an exception of sorts as a temp. character or something?
I think you have a couple alternatives. You could turn Rem into an Npc (he technically already is) that accompanies you or you could just have a read-only thread where you roleplay for both of them, since he is already an NPC in the pack. I don't think that would be a very big deal, but you might want to get permission from your leaders depending on which you pick, just in case.

All in all, I'm pretty sure there are ways around having to make him an auxiliary character just for a couple threads.
Just to clarify, Anann will not be present in any of the threads I'm talking about here, so read-only wouldn't work I don't think =\ since I'm talking about Rem threading with other characters aside from my own.
Oho! If that's the case, then yeah, you'll need to make him an auxiliary. Big Grin We don't really do temps outside of war, etc. when they are announced, so you would need to make him a secondary character.

It doesn't look like you have a secondary character and you'll remember the rules have changed for them, making this process a lot easier for you since you don't need to get permission to play him. You've been here a while, so I think you should be all set to just sign up with one, but you'll have to get your leaders' permission to list him in the pack after he's all titled and whatnot. Big Grin And then whenever you're done, you can let him go again. Whatever works.

If you need the info on secondary characters, it's located here, second topic down. :3
Ive picked up an Anu bebe he is playable tomorrow. And I already have a third character planned so Rem would be a fourth when the time comes xD so that's why I was wanting to see if there was an alternative/Exception since it would only be for a few select threads.
If you're playing him for that long and him alone in a thread, then picking him up as another character is your only alternative. :/ If you were somehow able to get Anann in there with him, you could avoid the whole process. :x
I would say that if you're not looking to make an auxiliary character, and you're not going to have Anann present in the threads, your best bet would to post these threads in the Lascivio Aedes forum. You'd still be able to refer to them and everything, but they wouldn't affect your post count for Anann. The rule for LA says that only characters that were roleplayed at 'Souls at some point are allowed, but I would not mind an exception for this one situation. I'd have to see what the rest of the SA says, though.
it would only be for a handful of threads all around the same time although its still several months probably until it would be time for said threads sooo Im getting a bit ahead of myself here so its not like I need a definitative answer right now anyway. I was simply pondering the idea and was curious what my options were. If an exception is completely out of the question though Id like to know now so I can keep my activity in order =)
While we do allow exceptions, they're usually for only one or two threads, while it sounds like you want him for more than that. Wink But when the time comes, if you still want to make an appeal, you can do that and we'll go over your request more formally. :3