dob July 16th, 2010
luperci luperci

gender female

email hanalways@gmail.com

aim hanalways

'souls been around.
IN CHARACTER
graceful

Grace had finally woken up. Her tiny body jolted from the relaxed and unconscious state that she had taken up previously. She blinked away the sleep that accumulated over her body - blurred dreams in high contrast still danced in her head and so reality seemed unnaturally dim and blurry in comparison. Slowly enough the real world began to filter into her scheme, and she aligned herself to it easily. Grace mewled her yawn before giving her perceptions for a test run.

The morning had displayed itself to be nothing short of grey and bleak, a perfect reflection of Grace herself as she wrenched herself from the nest of blankets. Energy was returning to her body fast, and naturally, it was time for her to stretch and find some sort of food or at least entertainment. Easily adaptable, the puppy gave no question to where she really was or who she was really with but when her eyes spied a familiar figure her wiles couldn't help but overcome her.

"Addie!" Grace tested the name again, for new days came with new challenges and often enough those challenges could be speech. But feeling as if she won out victorious over the English language, she couldn't control it. "Addie!" She played with the inflection, adding whines and whimpers to the word as thought processes streamed together.

Stumbling from the snares of the blankets and scooting closer to her sister, she ran rampant with the name. "Addie-Addie-Addie-Addie." She grinned up to Addison, blue eyes sparkling with knowledge that this was the true pathway of getting what she really wanted. "Addie! Hungee."

[/html]
[html]

She had brought the pup back some food over the last few days but was still supplementing Grace's diet with milk from some of the goats in the barns. She was sure that it tasted different, but it was all that they had. There weren't too many nursing mothers around that could have offered milk to a pup. Grace was getting a bit older, and would soon be able to eat more meat anyway.

Today Addison had made a sort of milk-shake that had bits of raw meat in it. She'd cut up the meat with a knife into very very small pieces, ones that would hardly need any chewing at all, and had shaken it all up and put it into a bowl. Living near the ranch had its advantages; Grace was able to drink milk that was still warm from the beast it had come from.

"Hey, Gracie. You're hungry, huh?" She was getting used to the schedule that the pup seemed to be on, and had prepared. "I put some little bits of meat in your milk today--rabbit meat. It's really tasty..one of my favorites." She set the bowl down in front of the little girl.

[/html]
[html]
OUT OF CHARACTER
graceless

<3

wc346

IN CHARACTER
graceful

Grace sidled up against Addison expectantly as she moved about, clinging desperately to her leg. Her sister's acknowledgment of her state of hunger just justified her actions and she dug her face into the D'Angelo-Soul's fur, mewling a blend of her sister's nickname and her version of "hungry" pathetically. She only half heard the words that were being said, her mind focused mainly on the food that Addison seemed to produce. The copper puppy finally was adding weight in her malnourished body - her once skinny frame now being anchored down by regular feedings that her mother failed to provide.

Although it was hard to see that Grace was underweight, as her youthful fluff of fur hid any of her flaws to the rest of the world, she was dangerously thin when she first arrived at Phoenix Valley with her sister. But now that feedings had been coming routinely, her stomach no longer stretched to accommodate the abdominal distention that plagued her. However, her stomach was still upset by gasses, and she still felt the cramping of growing up in fast forward. Nonetheless, she charged the bowl that Addison had dropped for her, lapping up the lukewarm milk as it came to her before realizing something was different - something was always different since they moved.

Big red chunks of something or another swam lazily against the sour milk. Shooting fervid glances at Addison, she pointedly nosed the bowl of meat-milk so that some splashed against the floor. "Whad dis?" She questioned loudly, her voice finding a hard edge against the normal soft whine. "I dun like." She said flatly, ignoring if she really liked it or not. The fact was, Grace would eat dirt if Addison permitted it - but it wasn't the principle of the matter. There was something different again with her food, and her sister was responsible for it. She didn't like the difference, and she definitely didn't like that Addison was leaving her alone to eat. Sitting hard on her rusty bottom, she pushed at the bowl again. "I dun like."

[/html]
[html]

The girl was hardly anything on her leg. She didn't weigh enough to even bother Addison as she went. She was used to Grace's voice and tuned it out a bit as she set the bowl down. She had tried to explain what was in the bowl to the puppy, but Grace hadn't seemed to have listened. "I told you what it was, silly." She said as she sat down to watch her sister eat. She wanted to be sure that she ate everything..she needed to gain even more weight, if she could.

She didn't understand what was wrong with the food. It was something new, yeah, but Grace would need to start eating meat pretty soon...wouldn't she? Addison frowned deeply at her sister, pushing the bowl back in front of her again. "I worked really hard to cut that meat up for you. Just try one piece." Addison tapped her foot. "You should eat it. It's good. See?" She picked a piece of meat up from the bowl, eating it quickly. "Not...too bad. Blegh."

[/html]
[html]
wc321
Grace is pretty freaking obnoxious.

Grace watched her sister expectantly as she took up the bowl herself, keen with unbridled interest. This would be the move that either positively or negatively conditioned the puppy towards the warmed milk and rabbit meat soup thing. It really didn't matter at all whether or not Grace personally liked the concoction of food, instead it reigned on Addison's approval or disapproval of it. At an extremely impressionable stage, the D'Angelo puppy was mimicking the words and actions of everyone around her - especially Addison. And as usual, it felt to Grace, Addison was all talk and no... Addison talked a lot but had nothing...

Addison was a big fat liar.

"SEE." The copper mouth was already at work proving her obnoxious point. "SEE. H'i told you! I dun like! YOU dun like. It... it... it nolikable!" Resting her case, Grace sidled back up into bed and dug deep underneath the blankets. She hid strategically between a lump of fleece and a lump of feathered-down pillow, attempting to block out the food and at the same time her big fat liar of an older sister. "I wan milk! I wan milk! I wan milk!" She called, distressed from the difference of diet and Addison's attitude towards her new food.

She lifted her head then, staring deeply into Addison's eyes. "Why can't h'I have milk?" She questioned irritably, two seconds away from pressing a whine and tears to her words. She frowned then, onto a new train of topic completely, working her thought processes to the max. With her voice lowered, and her face glowering she voiced, "Why are we here Addi?" Looking up to her sister once again, she scrunched her face and shook her head. Grace selected her words carelessly without any meaning behind it, not really caring why or where they were, but wanting to push her discomfort onto someone else. "Where are we? I dun like it here."
amazing table by james <3
[/html]
[html]

"The meat is good! It's the milk I don't like.." The child seemed to have made up her mind, and Addison frowned just as deeply back at Grace. "What about just..some chopped up meat? Do you wanna try that?" She could go and get some and be back in a few minutes. "If you really just want milk then I guess I'll go get you some more milk." She said as the girl's behavior continued.

Addison had known that questions would arise about why they were there and where Grace's mother was, but had been happy that she hadn't had to answer any of them yet. She didn't know if she had an answer that could satisfy the girl. "Mom wasn't treating you right. You remember how hungry you were before?" She asked.

[/html]