2nd Character - Opinions Needed
[html]
If this is in the wrong place then I'm sorry, not certain where exactly to post this.

For those that know me then they realize that I get too many ideas all at once and have trouble settling on one. Trust me, I've gone through so many character ideas for my second already. I thought I had settled on one but it doesn't seem so. I'm still a few posts (13 from the time that I am typing this) off from getting another character so I figured that I would use the opportunity to poll the masses and see which seems like the most interesting option.

1. Acadia Laveau (Hair Hair) - Basically she will be from New Brunswick and the name is just cause the people were called Acadians and they were sent to LA and then called Cajuns which made me think of the french quarter in LA and voodoo and Marie Laveau whose name sounds frenchish since New Brunswick is bilingual and speaks french. So she will have a gris gris made of snakeskin (that she made for herself) and follow voodoo superstitions. I haven't decided on an age or anything for her.

2. Hoshi (Dress) - Hoshi is all clingy and has separation issues... his previous mate fucked him up... being Saluki he is all small and feminine looking and he was with this female (Malamute/Wolf mix) that looked butch compared to him. She would dress him up in dresses even though he hadn't been comfortable with it and so she told him that if he loved her he would do it and that was the line she used to get him to do anything. that if he loved her then he would do it... and even though she was cruel with the things that she would make him do which were uncomfortable for him, seeing as he already developed body issues with her remarking on his slim build in nasty ways when she got upset with him, she would sometimes toss a compliment his way... usually after he did what she wanted... and he savored that. He ended up getting her pregnant and she left him keeping the pup from him because he was 'too much a girl' to be their father. Mocking him for being small as well as for wearing the dress that she had put him in... so he feels all guilty that he isn't a part of his pups (50% Saluki/25% Alaskan Malamute/25% Eurasian Wolf) lives... or if they are even alive. The pups would end up being adoptable (not sure of the ages but one looking like a saluki, another looking like a malamute, and the third looking like a wolf) and perhaps the female but not certain on her.

3. Lotus Phoenix - Considering bringing him back since he is on his journey to find his spirit animal. With him coming back would be his reverse twin adoptable brother Lichen. Whether he finds Lichen during his journey or not is up in the air but Lotus would definitely think him sexy. There is also the idea that Lotus thinks himself to be a lesbian, which he would be scared off of the idea if he got a girl pregnant and would be afraid to touch them again because he wouldn't understand what had happened or any of that. And of course he would go back to Aniwaya with his cute lil spotted skunk spirit guide.

4. Kohl - The picture isn't exact but close enough since he will have the look of Anubis (which is his middle name). He is some mix of saluki (namely to give him the melanistic quality) and pharaoh hound and iberian hound. I haven't figured out the exact percentages on this one. Anyways Kohl is sorta strange. He carries around the preserved remains of his siblings, as well as a jackal, and plays with them as dolls (his mother having given them to him to play with as such). He also gives out hearts as gifts to those that he likes, having cut them from another animal as an extension of giving his heart away. I can also imagine him scarring himself in the shapes of tattoos that he find fascinating, perhaps even filling them with color (though this isn't certain yet).

5. Ouija D'Angelo - I haven't figure out his looks per say, though kinda leaning towards black like Roman. Some of the older people may remember Kaelyn Trickery which had pups with Roman D'Angelo, Naniko and Pontiac followed a year later by Selene and Helios. Well Ouija would be Selene's baby, a cult baby. Yep, she ended up in a cult and had Ouija (whose father is unknown since it happened during cult "playtime"). Other than that i haven't really figured him out. Well, there is this idea that he is like his grandmother in the aspect that he collects 'L' cards (meaning that he likes those that are non-luperci and changes them to luperci, spreading the disease). There is a vague idea that he might have a stalker from one of those encounters but haven't figured it out in my head entirely. I'm thinking his stalker may be his son (which he doesn't realize he has) that he inadvertently hooked up with at the cult "plaything". He may even have more than the one kid, none that he would know as being his (like he has no idea who his own father it), because it is just a mass of bodies together.

Okay, so those are my ideas so far. Of course I would figure out and refine them more when I decide on one. So, what to ya'll think. Which should I go with?

1 (Acadia) -
2 (Hoshi) - | | | | |
3 (Lotus) - | | |
4 (Kohl) -
5 (Ouija) - | | | | |
[/html]
i have to say Lotus, why? cause I know him, hahaha and Liliana misses the not so puppy anymore.
i like hoshi's idea, and he seems to be the one who is most developed plus, he's adorable. it was hard for me to choose though, because all of them are attractive to me in their own ways, Hoshi just seemed to stick out to me the most though Tongue
I like Ouija D'Angelo, most definitely. We need more of the family around here, and I really like the ideas you have for him thus far. He could help teach Addison how D'Angelos are supposed to be XD lol.
I like Hoshi! He seems to have a very developed past (like J noted) and it seems he would be a pretty interesting character to role play with, due to the fact that he was dommed by some crazy butch female that dressed him up in girly things. XD
Actually I know nothing about Hoshi's past aside from the mate thing. Have no idea where he is from or how he met his mate or any of that. With all the rest I know their areas of birth and for most I know their families, just being Acadia (as well as Hoshi) that I don't know families. Hoshi has the most written because I detailed out his relationship with his ex and explained his personality quirk. *adds some of the plot ideas I had with the others to them*
Larkspur will rage about any more not-real D'Angelos. XD
I like Hoshi as a character. :3
Ouija has half his parentage D'Angelo (at least). He comes from Selene whom came from Roman. He just doesn't have both of his parents being D'Angelo as Larkspur does. Besides, everyone knows D'Angelo's produce massive amounts of babies. He would just have to hump some family (as also known that they are prone to do) and make some D'Angelo babies for Larkspur to like him (or at least try) and share babies with Larkspur.

So is that a count for Ouija just to have Larkspur raging?
Lotus seems cool. I'm not sure if I'm legit in voting, not technically being a member for another two-ish months...
Anyone and everyone can vote. Actually it would be lovely if everyone voted. The more opinions the better since I fail at decision making.
Haha, Lark just has this ridiculous amount of rage about the non-Khalif D'Angelos. Misery taught him that they weren't "pure" D'Angelo's, hence why he's here trying to cleanse his nephew. In his mind, being a D'Angelo means being a member of Khalif.

:]
Well he'd hate him even more cause of who his grammammy is cause Misery hates (or used to hate) Kaelyn and Kaelyn boinked Roman to piss off Misery (and Physe). Though Kae grew to love Rom and so Selene and Helios were born but then Kae goes crazy and dies and Selene joins a cult cause she gets two degrees of crazy (both her family lines are known for crazies) and then Ouija is born and Ouija is prolly a crazy too cause it is family thing after all. *nudges Ouija towards* Larkspur can make him an honorary Khalif. He already has crazy religion thing down.
I think it would be awesome if you incorporate your idea for your first character into your others -- it would be really cool to see some Acadian culture on 'Souls since we're set in Nova Scotia! Big Grin Also, Acadian French is fun! But yeah, that culture you mention in your first character could be added on to another character, since it looks like you've got quite a few votes for the others.

I really like your thoughts for Acadia Laveau so far, but your other ideas all seem to be a little more fleshed-out. Smile
Well Acadia is the only one I really know comes from Canada. I can't see Hoshi being superstitious on his own... someone else would have to tell him. Lotus has his own set being in AniWaya, Kohl would most likely come from Egypt. Though I could prolly add it to Ouija cause I haven't decided where the cult was located or what it worships.
Hrmmm... so tough to pick! ;-;

I guess I would say the trendy Hoshi. Big Grin
Whatever one you pick, I'd be more than happy to whip ya up a few tables or somethin :3
James spoils me so much *feels all special*
I vote for Lotus!
Hoshiiiiiiiii! XD Not only is he fun, but I think Ralla would have a fun time trying to figure him out :3 ... ... ... That, and Ralla wants some kind of puppy to take care of Tongue